Speakers On The Ship ?

Cunard have not published master lists of the Insights Guest Lecturers since the shutdown of operations in 2020. They do provide a "Guest speakers on board" page on their website but that mostly just lists speakers for special events cruises (such as the Literature Festival at Sea) and a few of the speakers on other voyages such as QE's Alaska cruises they have been promoting well in advance of those sailings.

One way to learn who the speakers will be ahead of time is to use the "Email Cunard" form found on their "Contact us" page. Check the box indicating you have a booking to help identify the voyage you are asking about. I have used that method to ask who the speakers will be for the past several voyages we have been on and have received replies with lists of the scheduled speakers within a day or two. Your crossing is sailing soon enough that Cunard should be close to finalizing the list of speakers at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WorldSchoolFamilyUSA said:

Is there a way to find out who the speakers are on our ship ahead of time ? I've looked everywhere online and cannot find this ?

Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing
New York, NY, USA to Southampton, England, UK
Queen Mary 2
May 23, 2024

The speakers are ; Bill Miller ( Mr Ocean Liner) an amazing speaker, well known to Cunard (QM2) Seasoned guests. You don't want to miss his professional presentation/s  

Stephen Payne OBE ( chief designer of QM2)

Jonathan Quayle (Ocean Liner enthusiast ) 

I'm also onboard this 'Themed Voyage'  we will be celebrating the 400th transatlantic crossing 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bell Boy said:

The speakers are ; Bill Miller ( Mr Ocean Liner) an amazing speaker, well known to Cunard (QM2) Seasoned guests. You don't want to miss his professional presentation/s  

I'm also onboard this 'Themed Voyage'  we will be celebrating the 400th transatlantic crossing 

What a splendid collection of speakers. Now if only they could summon the ghost of the admirable John Maxtone Graham….

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

I think you may be confusing the dates of the 400th crossing, as that is also a Eastbound crossing, but it departs on the 23rd of August.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MylesS said:

I think you may be confusing the dates of the 400th crossing, as that is also a Eastbound crossing, but it departs on the 23rd of August.

Ooops you are Correct. 🤭 Didn't read 'the date' of original post correctly 

Thanks for the correction . 👍

Edited by Bell Boy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

Ooops you are Correct. 🤭 Didn't read 'the date' of original post correctly 

Thanks for the correction . 👍

No worries! We're super excited for that voyage. Though, unsure if that's because we haven't been on QM2 for 8 months now. Perhaps I'll look into a 6 night crossing in June to tide us over until then

• Like 1