Two ships scheduled for Ocean Cay?

some_body

I'm on the seashore in April 2025, and its the same situation, but in my case at least the Seashore is there a day and a half, and departs Ocean Cay the second day at around noon.  The other ship arrives in the morning of the second day, so probably most folks from the seashore will be off the island before the people from the other ship will be getting there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ajoneen said:

The dock not support 2 ships

I wasn't aware that ocean cay has a dock.  Assumed it was a tender port.  That's great!  Well, I guess its less great if my ship isn't the one that gets to use it.  LOL.

10 hours ago, ajoneen said:

The dock not support 2 ships

Am I right in saying that Ocean Cay is currently closed or due to be closed for some work to be done? The assumption was that it was to increase the dock capacity so World America could dock there, could it be that increased capacity will allow two ships to dock there? I hope not as it would make the island very busy. 

4 hours ago, mcoler181 said:

Am I right in saying that Ocean Cay is currently closed or due to be closed for some work to be done? The assumption was that it was to increase the dock capacity so World America could dock there, could it be that increased capacity will allow two ships to dock there? I hope not as it would make the island very busy. 

Keep in mind that Ocean Cay is closed for upgrades but only for 46 days.

That doesn't feel like sufficient time to increase dock/turnaround area for a second ship to me.

8 hours ago, squigglydownunder said:

Keep in mind that Ocean Cay is closed for upgrades but only for 46 days.

That doesn't feel like sufficient time to increase dock/turnaround area for a second ship to me.

Scheduled to reopen May 23. They are making the dock bigger to accommodate the World America

• Thanks 1