Cunard QM2 on May 5, 2024

RobbieNYC

Hello everyone, I’m hoping you could provide some answers or direct me to where I could find the answers. 
i’m traveling this Sunday from New York to Southampton on QM2. The motor coach that takes you from Southampton to London when does it typically arrive in London? Is there anyway I can find out what the theme lights are on board? Similar question, any idea where I could find out who the speakers on board might be?

Thanks. 

It's Red & Gold on May 6 and Masquarde on May 10. if you log in to your account, the schedule comes up. But only for the Gala Night themes, not for lectures or concerts or so. I'm on the same voyage by the way, going to Hamburg 🙂

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, RobbieNYC said:

Is there anyway I can find out what the theme lights are on board?

Since you sail so soon, unless you have red and/or gold accessories, or a venetian ball style mask to hand, you're probably best just to dress to suit Gala or Smart Attire. The majority of passengers do that and don't bother with themes.

The important thing for most is to dress smartly/elegantly.

• Like 4

There will actually a few Cunard buses to handle the load so the time can very but typically between 10 and 11. There are just so many factors, when the ship arrives, traffic and which bus you get on. The buses are very nice and have a bathroom. We have taken the Cunard bus twice and have no complaints.

• Like 1