Teppanyaki Reservations?

Can you make reservations for Teppanyaki at 120 days out?  If not when can they be made?    I know in the past they had separate reservation rules but not sure on if that has changed. Thanks in advance!!

Yes you can.

A while ago we were unable to prebook on a couple of the newer ships that have limited space, and I’m not sure if that’s still the case, but we’ve not had any problem recently.

• Like 1

Yes, we did it on our last cruise in October. We have another cruise booked and could have got a reservation at 120 days out again but are doing different restaurants this time

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Yes you can.

A while ago we were unable to prebook on a couple of the newer ships that have limited space, and I’m not sure if that’s still the case, but we’ve not had any problem recently.

Thanks Keith!

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I meant to say we couldn’t prebook on some smaller ships, not newer. These were Spirit (when it only had one table) and either Star or Dawn that have two I believe.

Edited by KeithJenner

19 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Sorry, I meant to say we couldn’t prebook on some smaller ships, not newer. These were Spirit (when it only had one table) and either Star or Dawn that have two I believe.

I was on Spirit a year ago. They had more than one table. Two? I prebooked through the app, but don't remember how far ahead.

8 minutes ago, Asawi said:

I was on Spirit a year ago. They had more than one table. Two? I prebooked through the app, but don't remember how far ahead.

Yes they added a table during the dry dock in early 2020.

On POA in February we were in a suite and were unable to book Teppanyaki until we were on board.  Not sure if that is POA specific or because it is a smaller ship?

On the Escape you can book a table directly via their website.

It's a bit difficult to book for a larger group so we just made separate reservations for each cabin (2+2+2) and will hope to sit close together once we show up for dinner.

I prebooked Teppenyaki on the Jewel for June at about 45 days out.  Oddly, it only offered for a party of 4, which I booked, although there are only 2 of us.  I’ll let the concierge now when I request a couple of other revisions onboard.  Same for Le Bistro.