Royal Caribbean Senior Discount

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Nice.  I wish our Home Depot up here offered daily military 10% discounts.  We have tried several times, but gave up.  We like our Lowes, and the same...just phone number...we are in their system.  

That is interesting your local Home Depot doesn’t offer a 10 percent discount. Every Home Depot I have ever shopped at has always offered a 10 percent military discount. Additionally, Home Depot’s webpage says military get a 10 percent discount at stores. Weird that one store appears to not be following guidance put out by Home Depot. 

• Like 2

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

That is interesting your local Home Depot doesn’t offer a 10 percent discount. Every Home Depot I have ever shopped at has always offered a 10 percent military discount. Additionally, Home Depot’s webpage says military get a 10 percent discount at stores. Weird that one store appears to not be following guidance put out by Home Depot. 

Maybe things have changed.   We haven't tried to access it for several years now.  Previously our Home Depot had the discount just on Veterans Day, Fourth of July...etc.  Will try again.  Thanks!

Military Discount

Active service members, veterans and their spouses enjoy 10% off eligible purchases

• Register to verify your military status through our third party vendor

• Once verified, use your discount in store by scanning your Virtual ID on The Home Depot App or entering your phone number.

• Or, sign into your Home Depot account online and use the discount

Non-Military folks - See the Stolen Valor Act of 2013 for your "penalty" for receiving benefits meant for veterans and active military.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jennellen said:

I just booked a September cruise in mid April and got the senior discount.  I turn 55 before sail date.  It was $259 off, which I was super happy about.  Didn't realize the senior discounts were so rare.  So now I'm even happier to get it, even though couldn't believe at 55 I would qualify.  But I'll take all the discounts I can get.  

It seems to be yet another case where experiences vary. 🙂 Since DH crossed the senior discount threshold, we've received it several times--probably not quite half the time, but at least a third.

And I agree, 55 is awfully young, but no complaints! 

Just looked at several cruises today with senior discounts. Most were $200+ discounts. I saw one that was close to $500. These were all on Balcony rooms. No discount on suites that I looked at and I didn't look at a holiday cruises.