Group friends together

On the old app you could group people by booking number so one person could make dining reservation for all.  Any idea how to do this in the new app?  Looking at the Sun Princess Dec7 cruise. Logged in under my name not the booking number.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Potstech said:

On the old app you could group people by booking number so one person could make dining reservation for all.  Any idea how to do this in the new app?  Looking at the Sun Princess Dec7 cruise. Logged in under my name not the booking number.

My understanding is that you add them when you make the reservation.

After you select the venue you can add others.

But it has to be done for each reservation.

Edited by TRLD

23 minutes ago, Potstech said:

You need to link all the reservations together.  Log in with your booking number.  

I note we were not looking for an early dining time and simply did it right after boarding as had too many issues with the app.

8 hours ago, Potstech said:

How do you link them all together?

When I read this I realized this is a good question as I haven't done this yet in the new app.

I'm going to need this when my reservations get wiped out for the new dining.

I found this in the New App thread....I can't try it as I don't want to mess up my reservations, but this was someone's suggestion:

You click book dining…pull up the MDR you want, look at the date, see top right corner. Person outline with a +.  Click on that and add the other person’s booking number.  Select the person/persons you want to add to your reservation.

Good luck!