Animal Sighting Advisory

I’ve reported 4 more today! Been invited to the bridge tomorrow. I expect it will be for some sort of commemorative medal? 

Those “Pinnies” will be eating their hearts out in the Suite lounge! 🤣

IMG_8434.jpeg

• Haha 3

I think the one on the top left is some sort of Dinosaur?

My wife just said something about “it will be in good company then!” Not really sure what she means? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

We actually had a large seagull on our balcony in the Med once, while in port.  Then it hopped to our neighbor's balcony.  We called customer service and a couple of guys came to remove it.  It was quite a process--it was big!

3 minutes ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

We actually had a large seagull on our balcony in the Med once, while in port.  Then it hopped to our neighbor's balcony.  We called customer service and a couple of guys came to remove it.  It was quite a process--it was big!

In port?

I guess it was a case of “Gulls & Bouys” (British pronunciation is “Boys”)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jetdriver787 said:

In port?

I guess it was a case of “Gulls & Bouys” (British pronunciation is “Boys”)

It also made quite the mess!

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

It also made quite the mess!

Reminds me of the song….

Guano ton of merde.
Guajira guano ton of merde
Guano ton of merde
Guajita guano ton of merde (Otra vez)

Edited by Jetdriver787
Fat fingers!
  • Haha 1

Several years ago we cruised on Adventure with some friends. We had balcony cabins next to each other. One night they decided to leave their balcony door open so they could have fresh air and listen to the sound of the waves. In the middle of the night my wife and I woke up to screaming and other loud noises coming from our friends' stateroom. Apparently a bat had flown in through the open door. After a few minutes they were able to chase it back outside. Needless to say, the balcony door stayed closed for the rest of the cruise.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Several years ago we cruised on Adventure with some friends. We had balcony cabins next to each other. One night they decided to leave their balcony door open so they could have fresh air and listen to the sound of the waves. In the middle of the night my wife and I woke up to screaming and other loud noises coming from our friends' stateroom. Apparently a bat had flown in through the open door. After a few minutes they were able to chase it back outside. Needless to say, the balcony door stayed closed for the rest of the cruise.

I was kind of hoping you were going to say there was a Pangolin on your balcony, and from that moment in January 2020, all hell broke loose!

But………I’m probably just making up my own stories? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, island lady said:

I actually get a kick out of all the hitchhiker birds that hang out in the lush gardens of Central park on the Oasis class ships.  Apparently they fly in on one port and out the other?  Stowaways for sure.  

Then again...a lot of "bird song" is piped in also.  😉 

Those bird sounds change to crickets at 7 p.m. Maybe they should have relocated our balcony crickets to Central Park. 

• Haha 2