Gift Card Issues

Has any one else had issues trying to use gift cards on the website today? I was trying to book the FFS #7 cruise, but it is not taking any of my cards (and yes they are valid).

We Had similar issues a few months back.   We ended up calling Carnival and she stated they were having issues with using gift cards on line.  She was able to apply them for us.

Posted (edited)

This is what I posted on an AARP gift card thread. It’s a couple steps to use your gift cards.

“Same thing happened to me. I inputted the amount I wanted to pay in Other Amount (the amount on the gift card) then inputted the gift card number and pin and click Apply. I click on Select in the Other Amount and a box appears indicating the amount of the gift card I am applying and how much is left to pay. I click on the box that shows I agree to the Terms and Conditions then click on Submit Payment. Try this and I bet you'll be good to go!”

Edited by ninjacat123

On 5/7/2024 at 12:27 AM, ninjacat123 said:

This is what I posted on an AARP gift card thread. It’s a couple steps to use your gift cards.

“Same thing happened to me. I inputted the amount I wanted to pay in Other Amount (the amount on the gift card) then inputted the gift card number and pin and click Apply. I click on Select in the Other Amount and a box appears indicating the amount of the gift card I am applying and how much is left to pay. I click on the box that shows I agree to the Terms and Conditions then click on Submit Payment. Try this and I bet you'll be good to go!”

I tried that with no luck, but thanks!

• Like 1

I used one yesterday to pay for internet package on upcoming cruise. It took the info and the money from the gift card but said could not connect with gift card processor. Had to call Carnival and they said the package was purchased and then cancelled. Now I have to wait on another electronic gift card from Carnival for the price of the internet package.