available on-board sundries and shopping

lovetosew

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, LindaS272 said:

BTW—there was no charge to me for the meds and service I received when quarantined.

I was not charged for the Tylenol the nurse gave me when I sprained my knee. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t allow me to have more than 6 Tylenol total. Since the ship’s store had none in stock, I gritted my teeth for a few days and did without until my husband was able to find some onshore.

Moral of the story: bring whatever you think you might need.

Edited by Twitchly
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Twitchly said:

I was not charged for the Tylenol the nurse gave me when I sprained my knee. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t allow me to have more than 6 Tylenol total. Since the ship’s store had none in stock, I gritted my teeth for a few days and did without until my husband was able to find some onshore.

Moral of the story: bring whatever you think you might need.

As was suggested in the first reply.

11 hours ago, duquephart said:

The jewelry has always been quite nice. They had some stunning Zultanite on our recent cruise. I have seen Tissot and Citizen for watches - you could have gotten one to set your Rolex to the correct time.

I'm not going to take anything expensive on a cruise, it's my gardening watch. The comedy factor was that the sales person couldn't grasp that a £500 non waterproof battery watch was not an upgrade from it, regardless of the gem stones glued to it 

2 hours ago, Zippeedee said:

This is not the totality of products available on the Star but I do think they have their priorities in order. 

IMG_3158.jpeg

IMG_3156.jpeg

This meets my personal care and travel essential needs.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Aquadesiac said:

When we were on the WC in 2022, we were surprised to see adult diapers offered in the shop. I've never seen that on any cruise ship anywhere. 

Have seen them on Royal Carib ships in the shops as well.  I guess..."poop happens".  😮 

• Like 1