X to RC Status

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Eltorodiablo said:

I am currently Gold in C&A, and just reached Select in CC. Can anyone tell me when and if my C&A status will match to Platinum? Or is it only for the initial match?

If you are Gold with RC you are not Select with Celebrity. You are Classic with Celebrity. You need to be Palatium with RC in order to be Select with Celebrity. You need 30 CAS points to be reach Platinum with RC. You reach Select with Celebrity with at least 2 CC cruise points. The reciprocal tier level matching only goes to Elite with Celebrity. The reciprocal tier level matching only goes to Diamond with RC. Also CC and CAS points do not cross over. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/cas-loyalty-flyer.pdf

Edited by doghog

22 minutes ago, Eltorodiablo said:

Can anyone tell me when and if my C&A status will match to Platinum?

The match in both directions should happen as soon as you reach the level - call C&A if it's not.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, doghog said:

If you are Gold with RC you are not Select with Celebrity. You are Classic with Celebrity. You need to be Palatium with RC in order to be Select with Celebrity. You need 30 CAS points to be reach Platinum with RC. You reach Select with Celebrity with at least 2 CC cruise points. The reciprocal tier level matching only goes to Elite with Celebrity. The reciprocal tier level matching only goes to Diamond with RC. Also CC and CAS points do not cross over. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/cas-loyalty-flyer.pdf

I just reached Select with Celebrity. Select requires 150 CC Cruise points which I just passed. RC Still shows Gold. I'll see if it takes some time before RC updates to reflect. 

4 minutes ago, Eltorodiablo said:

I just reached Select with Celebrity. Select requires 150 CC Cruise points which I just passed. RC Still shows Gold. I'll see if it takes some time before RC updates to reflect. 

When I reached Diamond on RCI, my status on Celebrity did not update until I booked another cruise on Celebrity. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Eltorodiablo said:

Got it. My misunderstanding. Call 1-800-526-9723. How long ago? We made Diamond and Elite prior to the reciprocal program. Not sure how long it takes to update. I know our CC and CAS cruise points show ~5 to 7 days after the cruises are completed. The edit window closed before I could edit the "2 CC cruise points" mistake. 

Edited by doghog

You can also try the trick of editing your C&A or Captains Club account number and resaving.  Might resync the systems.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

When I reached Diamond on RCI, my status on Celebrity did not update until I booked another cruise on Celebrity. 

Maybe because I already had a CC number (very low status) but as soon as I turned Diamond I got an email from Celebrity welcoming me as an Elite member. 

On 5/14/2024 at 5:33 PM, LeeW said:

You can also try the trick of editing your C&A or Captains Club account number and resaving.  Might resync the systems.

This totally fixed it! Thanks a million!

• Like 1