Does anyone know Daniel Gilham

I see that Daniel Gilham is currently the cruise director on JOS but can't find any reviews or info about him.  Can someone who has sailed with him comment on whether or not he  has impacted their cruise in either a good or bad way?  My last 3 cruises (Allure and Harmony), I have sailed with Cory Rogers, who does an amazing job!  Never sailed with Daniel

He did talk briefly about the transition from SilverSea today.  I suspect he is enjoying the larger audience and crowd.  

I’ve sailed SilverSea so by no means do I mean to offend that crowd, but for a younger person who is lively and seemingly suited to the CD role I suspect he will do well at Royal.  

53 minutes ago, hotrock said:

Can someone who has sailed with him comment on whether or not he  has impacted their cruise in either a good or bad way?  

I have never had a cruise director impact my cruise one way or the other.

I am curious to hear how the CD impacted your cruise.

• Like 3

As I said, I really enjoyed sailing with Cory Rogers.  He is not only entertaining and personable, but he does an amazing job with having lots of activities going on almost constantly.  I really helps with crowd control and it gives me options.  Had 2 parades and 2 tributes to

11 minutes ago, yogimax said:

I have never had a cruise director impact my cruise one way or the other.

I am curious to hear how the CD impacted your cruise.

This. I never understand when people say a CD is a big part of their cruise. They aren’t even on my radar 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 3

Sorry, accidentally submitted without finishing.  LOL Anyway 2 tributes to military personnel.  Lots of games, trivia, etc. His staff is always upbeat and on time.  Loved the question and answer time he had on Allure.  He gave a good look into life aboard.  All three times it seemed like he was a fun mood-setter