AARP HAL Gift Card Price Increase?

I'm getting ready to buy some of these cards. On the AARP website they are priced at $460 for a $500 card. I thought they were $450 - does anyone know if the price has changed or if it has a history of fluctuating?

And buyer beware. I purchased $300 of these gift cards almost 2 weeks ago and still have not received them. My cc was billed right away. I have called twice, chatted on line twice and still no gift cards. They keep telling me they have to “verify my account” which they do with each contact and then they have to “escalate the inquiry” but after 4 “escalations” they still cannot seem to solve the problem and they refuse to refund my cc. If I don’t have gift cards by tomorrow I’m going to dispute the charges with my cc company. I know others have gotten these cards immediately without problems but this has been a ridiculous waste of time and very aggravating… all to save a lousy $24. One “customer service agent” (and I use that term very loosely) said there seemed to be a lot of glitches with the cruise gift cards lately and they were backed up getting them worked out. No clue if he actually knew what he was talking about but it sounded about right. 

• Like 2