Enchantment of the Seas

Hi Everyone, 
We are cruising Enchantment in July 2024 and wanted to know if they have shuffleboards, mini golf, and still have the trampoline jumping things. We are traveling with four teenagers (13-17) and want to know some fun things for them to do on an older ship. TIA.

Posted (edited)

No minigolf or trampoline.  Did you do any research at all on the ship before booking?  There's a rock wall and two outdoor pools as well as shuffleboard and ping pong, but that's about it.  There's a teen club and arcade inside.

Edited by BND
  • Like 2

Hi BND,

Thank you for the reply. We were on it a few years ago and it had the trampoline jump but I couldn't remember if it had mini golf. When did they remove the trampolines??

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Kalipepsi said:

Hi BND,

Thank you for the reply. We were on it a few years ago and it had the trampoline jump but I couldn't remember if it had mini golf. When did they remove the trampolines??

A few years ago, not sure when, but when it was homeported in Baltimore this last time, they were gone.  I'm assuming it was during the drydock before that.  

Edited by BND

18 hours ago, Kalipepsi said:

When did they remove the trampolines?

During her dry dock before going back into service after the COVID shut down.

19 hours ago, Kalipepsi said:

Hi BND,

They have removed all of the trampolines that some of the ships had.

On 5/22/2024 at 1:28 PM, Kalipepsi said:

Hi Everyone, 
We are cruising Enchantment in July 2024 and wanted to know if they have shuffleboards, mini golf, and still have the trampoline jumping things. We are traveling with four teenagers (13-17) and want to know some fun things for them to do on an older ship. TIA.

Curious why you booked Enchantment? Not really the best ship for teenagers, especially compared to what RCI offers on several other ship classes. 

We booked because of the destinations and the price. It was also the very first cruise my children ever took and did fine with it, but that was back when they had the trampolines and they were younger (elementary). Now, two of their friends and parents have decided to join us and it will be their first cruise. It will be fine, I am sure. They still have the rock wall and we have the ports (4 of them). We will bring some games to play, too, and there are shows. I'm also creating a Cruise Scavenger Hunt for parents vs. kids so that will give them something to do. After all, it is still an escape from reality and better than being bored at home! I am super excited! I just couldn't remember all that it had to offer, or what it didn't have, since it has been a while.