Golden Mickey

I seen during the golden Mickey snow while high ho scene that children get to be pick to go up on stage as an dwarf. I have an adult daughter who has special needs/is disabled would be to get pick to by one of the dwarf during the high ho scene during the golden Mickeys.

her hight is 4 foot 9 inches.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

I seen during the golden Mickey snow while high ho scene that children get to be pick to go up on stage as an dwarf. I have an adult daughter who has special needs/is disabled would be to get pick to by one of the dwarf during the high ho scene during the golden Mickeys.

her hight is 4 foot 9 inches.

They pick children for the dwarfs. Generally ones that can follow directions and go up and down stairs.  I've never seen an adult chosen.

Edited by Shmoo here

7 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

They pick children for the dwarfs. Generally ones that can follow directions and go up and down stairs.  I've never seen an adult chosen.

What do mean by Generally ones that can follow directions and go up and down stairs.

Just now, Maxgoof1992 said:

What do mean by Generally ones that can follow directions and go up and down stairs.

Does this mean even though my disabled/special needs daughter won’t be pick to be one of the dwarfs during the Snow White high ho scene during the golden Mickeys.

7 minutes ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

Does this mean even though my disabled/special needs daughter won’t be pick to be one of the dwarfs during the Snow White high ho scene during the golden Mickeys.

I can't say definitively whether she would or would not be picked. I'm only reporting what I've seen on my cruises.

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

This question was asked recently:

That thread was about whether it would be possible for someone to film the interviews in the theater.  I believe this is the thread you may be thinking about:

12 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

That thread was about whether it would be possible for someone to film the interviews in the theater.  I believe this is the thread you may be thinking about:

Can the parents who children get pick to go up on stage to be one of seven dwarfs during high ho scene of Snow White during golden mickeys get recorded their children with their mobile phone an dwarf.

14 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

My apologies, too many similar threads.

2 hours ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

Can the parents who children get pick to go up on stage to be one of seven dwarfs during high ho scene of Snow White during golden mickeys get recorded their children with their mobile phone an dwarf.

Have had my comment.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2024 at 1:54 PM, Maxgoof1992 said:

It means they won't pick a child too young (like toddlers) to follow instructions about where to stand, words to sing, or put on costume pieces like hats or beards etc.  If a child is disabled or simply not walking yet where they would require a lot of assitance or can't climb to the stage on their own they won't be selected.  My guess is that a cast member watches families come in and they have already picked which kids they will select before the show starts based on their excitement and likely ability to be "one of the show" when the time comes.