B2B boarding pass

Hi,

The first leg of my cruise begins June 01. I have my boarding pass with bar code.  The boarding pass for the second leg should be ready today with the bar code. The bar code is still missing.  Am I just a day or so too early?

Thanks, happytotravel 

I don't believe you need a boarding pass for the second cruise of a B2B. But if it appears before you depart for the ship, print and take it. Or it you will also have access to it in the Navigator app.

You won't need the boarding pass for the 2nd leg - be sure to follow the instructions you receive prior to Turnaround Day  - it will give you all the details needed, including where/when to meet that morning. Very important to show up and checking for that meeting. 

• Like 1

I am adding my agreement to the others.  You do not need the boarding pass for the second segment.  the ship knows you are on and on the second segment.

9 hours ago, happytotravel said:

Thank you, I figured it wasn't really necessary but will print it out with or without bar code before I leave.

Happytotravel 

9 hours ago, happytotravel said:

Thank you, I figured it wasn't really necessary but will print it out with or without bar code before I leave.

Happytotravel 

The night before the first cruise ends the ship will give you a intransit cart

12 hours ago, happytotravel said:

Hi,

The first leg of my cruise begins June 01. I have my boarding pass with bar code.  The boarding pass for the second leg should be ready today with the bar code. The bar code is still missing.  Am I just a day or so too early?

Thanks, happytotravel 

As already stated, you will not need it.  The issue here is that the bar codes usually show up about a week prior to sailing and you will already be on the ship.