casita on symphony of the seas

I have quick question. I'm going the Symphony in September and I'm looking on line at the prices for the Casita. They are showing as $279.99 for Sea days, and $107.99 for port days. My question is this price for all the sea days (3 days) or just for a single day?  Based on the price I would think it would be for all 3 sea days but it does not state that anywhere.  And with prices these days just looking to confirm this price is not for a single sea day  . Thank You in advance  

Thanks for the response

For me that's nuts 1 day for $279 - The way I see it all you get additional is 2 drinks and some water, along with a cooler to use for the day. - everything else is just there and available all around the ship

What's Included

• 2 Welcome Drinks
  • 2 lounge chairs
  • Dedicated beverage service
  • 4 chilled water bottles
  • Cooler
  • 4 Pool towels
  • 4 Hand towels
  • Charging outlets

To each their own. But for me the juice ain't worth the squeeze

Thanks again for the information

• Like 1

wow that's pricey. We had a Casita on Oasis last year, I think I paid $189 for a sea day.

Our sailing was filled to capacity and it was worth not having to worry about finding seating and we had shade.

The wait service was beyond excellent-you have a call button that we never had to use,

We had one a couple of years ago on the Oasis. The person assigned to our casita took good care of us. I would definitely get a casita on a future cruise. 

20 hours ago, Signet said:

For me that's nuts 1 day for $279 - The way I see it all you get additional is 2 drinks and some water, along with a cooler to use for the day. - everything else is just there and available all around the ship

Agree.  Yes, it gives you a guaranteed spot to sit, but it's not in a prime location:  your back's to the ocean, and you're a deck above the pool.  If you want a nothing-special seat in the shade, you can find them away from the pool area -- try far forward.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Agree.  Yes, it gives you a guaranteed spot to sit, but it's not in a prime location:  your back's to the ocean, and you're a deck above the pool.  If you want a nothing-special seat in the shade, you can find them away from the pool area -- try far forward.  

I can’t remember what ship it was but I have seen people turn the sunbeds to face the ocean. Haven’t ever booked one though. 

9 hours ago, Minuet888 said:

How do I know which casita I am assigned to?  Where do I chose which one I want?

I haven’t got personal experience of this but read it here or elsewhere. On the morning of your booking you go to the pool bar to claim your preferred casita. Some people reported being there before the bar opened to maximise the possibility of getting their preferred location. Others cautioned that royal genies can have specific casitas booked ahead of this, so even being first there may not be enough. 

2 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

They put you where they have a space available....

You go to the Lime and Coconut and you can sign up for  the one you want. They say to do it the morning of your reservation, but we walked around on day 1, found the one we wanted and went to ask them about how to reserve it for us... he put us down for it right then. When our day rolled around, it was all ready for us with our name on it.  

We liked having it, but got it for an ok price (and got it for a port day, but we didn't dock until 1pm, so it was like having it most of the day for a sea day at a port day price).  

just adding my 2 cents here. We were on Odyssey (our one and only (so far!) Star class sailing, and our genie reserved a casita for us right next to the pool and the pool bar. We personally were not fans. It was so crowded that we constantly felt like people were encroaching on our "space" ie pushing their chairs right up next to us, walking back and forth and around us. A couple of times we had to ask people to please move out of our designated area so we could at least stand up?! Bar service was great. But, i will say if we do it again, i would prefer the Casita's one deck up so you get a little space....and like someone else mentioned - at that point, there are usually plenty of chairs available all over without paying the casita price.

Now, if we ever sail Star class again and the Casita is free - well, sure!!

• Like 1