Celebrity Connections/Meet & Greet

I'm running the roll call for my upcoming cruise on the Eclipse.  I want to publish the link for signing up for the Celebrity Connections/Meet & Greet, but I can't seem to find the sign up link.  The URL provided https://www.celebritycruises.com/int/cruise-critic-connections goes to an information page.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Alan

2 hours ago, alaneien said:

I'm running the roll call for my upcoming cruise on the Eclipse.  I want to publish the link for signing up for the Celebrity Connections/Meet & Greet, but I can't seem to find the sign up link.  The URL provided https://www.celebritycruises.com/int/cruise-critic-connections goes to an information page.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Alan

Trying to do the same. Do you have a contact e-mail at Celebrity to share? Thanks…

5 minutes ago, Crown Vic said:

Trying to do the same. Do you have a contact e-mail at Celebrity to share? Thanks…

They are no longer offering this event.  
We had an informal meet and greet for our Roll Call on the 1st sea day late afternoon at the Sunset bar.  Had about 50 of us show up.  

Someone from our Roll Call reached out to Celebrity about having one.  They offered to provide space in Eden in  morning and  there would be a charge for set up and staff at the bar and of course any beverages. They would not guarantee any Officers would be available.

19 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We had an informal meet and greet for our Roll Call on the 1st sea day late afternoon at the Sunset bar.  Had about 50 of us show up.  

Someone from our Roll Call reached out to Celebrity about having one.  They offered to provide space in Eden in  morning and  there would be a charge for set up and staff at the bar and of course any beverages. They would not guarantee any Officers would be available.

Thanks…

40 minutes ago, jelayne said:

On our Jan  ASCENT cruise, our group met in EDEN,   just to  the left of the entry way..no special arrangements were made with X . 

We worked the time around the ship's welcome aboard party and  the indoor putting contest,  but it  turned  out okay.. EDEN Bar was open with good service.  We had our name tags, intros, group photo and  ASCENT  keychain gifts for the roll call keeper..Countdown Poster,  name tag maker.  It was fun to meet our   cc group.. Some from the Facebook group joined us and blended in well.

not quite the same as in the past but we kept the  tradition going!

Thanks all for the information.   Wish they would update the page with this information.   I will have my travel agent reach out to Celebrity for me to see if we can get a "reserved" spot for it.  (No Eden on the Eclipse!)