Laundry on a B2B

We are doing a B2B 18 day cruise with 7 days on the 1st cruise and 11 on the 2nd.  I did a search here and people talked about a good deal for a large bag of laundry either every 7 days or or every 9 days.  How have they handled this for you on a B2B.  If all the days count I should get either 1 or 2 bags of laundry.  If each of the B2B counts as a separate cruise I will not get any laundry done at all on the 1st cruise and will have to wait until almost the end of the 2nd cruise to get my laundry done.

DON

I can't imagine that you'd have to wait until the 7 or 9 days have passed to qualify for a bag of laundry. E.g. get it done on day 2 but not again until after the 7 or 9 days have passed from the start of the cruise.

We had 21 days (a 9 and a 12 day) and sent just a couple of items once as we generally do small washes freshly so no actual experience with the rules. 

Could you give more details about laundry? I'll be on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise after a few days in Rome. Is it pricey or economical? What's the deal on the bag? Is there any self-serve? Thanks for your help.

4 hours ago, Maddle said:

Could you give more details about laundry? I'll be on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise after a few days in Rome. Is it pricey or economical? What's the deal on the bag? Is there any self-serve? Thanks for your help.

Look at the deck plan.  There does not appear to be any self service laundry.

DON

6 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

Look at the deck plan.  There does not appear to be any self service laundry.

DON

I didn't think so....but it was all part of the complete laundry question.

We've been on 3 B2B cruises and did not receive free laundry.  We did not stay in a suite.  During each leg of a cruise there is a laundry promotion on a specific day that costs $39.99 per large bag.  The day of the promotion varies.  Guest Services does not know in advance of when it will occur.  The only way to find out is to check your daily program.

6 minutes ago, Primus said:

During each leg of a cruise there is a laundry promotion on a specific day that costs $39.99 per large bag.  .

Thanks! Did you find individual items sent for laundry reasonably/comparably priced? 

We are onboard now for 21 days.  Receive a laundry card every few days, out by noon back the next day.  If need more we just give it to the butler(we are in a suite).  Only extra charge is if you want it back that day.  Below attachment is the laundry  slip.  Has been great service😀 

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1