After dinner drink

I have searched but can't locate the after dinner drink menu. Even the menus I have found stop before this section. On the Sapphire I didn't want dessert and tried a hot drink instead not coffee. This did contain alcohol and I think chocolate because they tried to add whipped cream when they brought it to me.

Question is does anybody know this drink or where I can look for this part of the main dinning room menu? I think it was on there with the coffees every night.

Thanks as always for any answers. This has been nagging me 😄.

4 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

I have searched but can't locate the after dinner drink menu. Even the menus I have found stop before this section. On the Sapphire I didn't want dessert and tried a hot drink instead not coffee. This did contain alcohol and I think chocolate because they tried to add whipped cream when they brought it to me.

Question is does anybody know this drink or where I can look for this part of the main dinning room menu? I think it was on there with the coffees every night.

Thanks as always for any answers. This has been nagging me 😄.

It's on the separate dessert menu listings.

Left side is after dinner drinks, or hot drinks,.port, etc, digestives, etc while right side is desserts.  It's not on the main menus.

Here's a copy:

Princess-Dining-Room-After-Dinner-Beverages-1-300x392.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

Yes, thank you so much. It's the fourth on down I cement I couldn't pronounce it. 86 more days and I will have this again.

Have a great day.

Glad to help, enjoy!

Edited by reedprincess

I often enjoy a Drambuie for dessert. My wife often orders a scoop of Vanilla ice cream and a shot of Kahlua to pour over it. I'm surprised how many dinner companions have commented that they have never thought of doing something of that sort and who say they just might give it a try in the future.

• Like 2