How do I get in touch with Carnival to file a complaint???

seasounds

You can call the main Carnival number and ask for guest relations... but I agree with the above poster... if you are going to file a complaint, it should be in writing, sent to guest relations. Good luck.

Looks like the OP has already posted about sending letters... so I guess that won't help.

Good luck with the phone calls. Keep in mind, it can take a few months to hear back when you write a letter. Also, you can send them registered/certified, they might be taken a little more seriously if this was something that serious. I would also send a few letters... I guess I've just never had much luck getting good customer service by phone...but I have by writing detailed letters... good luck

You can call the main Carnival number and ask for guest relations... but I agree with the above poster... if you are going to file a complaint, it should be in writing, sent to guest relations. Good luck.

I would add another yes to this method. By writing a letter, there is no miss understanding. There is a clear record for the future.

May I also add that if you are going to write a letter that you take some advice. (if I may be so bold as to suggest)

1. Keep it clear, short and to the point.

2. Be fair and balanced about the good points and then add " However, the reason for my letter is.....

3. When listing the complaint, don't exaggerate. Simply explain the details in a manner that is clear enough for the reader to recreate in incident or problem in their mind. Avoid personal judgments or assumptions.

4. Don't have unrealistic expections of the outcome.

If you present a reasonable complaint, you will get a reasonable response.

Like I always say, watch the show "Airline" if you want an example of how NOT to "be heard".

Hope everything is resolved to your satisfaction.

Archived