Pillows

kytten_kat

Having cruised last year on the Victory and sleeping on the great pillows I was wondering if anyone knew what they were ... I know the rooms either have the new generation or the down filled ... I would just like to know which ones the balcony rooms use ...

Luxurious Pillows

New Generations Stateroom Pillows

You'll sleep like a baby on these 100% synthetic down pillows. They are as soft as down but a lot more durable. Sold in pairs only. Standard 29.95 each and King 39.95

Soft and Downey Suite Pillows

Experience our finest down and feather fillows in your own home. Theyre

100% hypoallergenic to keep you 100% happy, Sold in pairs only. 39.95 each and King 49.95

Order Yours Today

Carnivalcomfortbed.com

1-800-922-1580

Not sure if it is same on all ships but at least on the Destiny a couple of weeks ago we had 6 pillows on the bed. A couple were real soft, the others med, and firm. The only problem was finding the same pillow each night. My advice put a sticker or something on the ones that you like so you don't have to search each night

Sue

Were these great......

I have neck problems and was a little worried about sleeping at nite, or not sleeping at nite....Now, those were some great pillows, slept like a baby every nite, and loved the bedding.

The pillows are so great. but of course my son had to take his own.. He has one that he cant sleep without.. My mother made it for him with feathers in it..like they use to make back in the good ole days.. (by the way my son is 28) but still loves his pillow from grandma:)

Guess I did not make my question clear ... I know about the new generation pillows and the down pillows ... I also know that they say the new generation are in the staterooms and that down in the suites .. I am just asking if this is true ... does anyone know for sure .... smile ....

I can't answer your question, sorry. But I have to say that I cannot sleep without my own pillow and it was a heck of a hassle taking it on the plane and on the ship on our Fantasy cruise. We packed it in the checked luggage, and that last night on the ship I just knew I wouldn't sleep since I had packed my pillow in the suitcases that were outside the room. But boy, those new pillows were wonderful. I am still contemplating buying a couple. This year, I don't think I will pack my pillow at all! :eek:

Guess I did not make my question clear ... I know about the new generation pillows and the down pillows ... I also know that they say the new generation are in the staterooms and that down in the suites .. I am just asking if this is true ... does anyone know for sure .... smile ....

Both, they have both types, I asked my friends that got a balcony on the Valor and they told me that their 6 pillows were all different, maybe 2 were down and the others were the new generation ones, means ones softer then the other.

We had a Cat 1a and also had a mixed set of pillows, I took the harder feather types and Wendy took the softer types.

So if you dont like what you get, just hit the Housekeeping button on the phone and request the pillow types you are looking for.

Archived