Face to the name

meyerhaus

It's nice to put a face to the name!!!
I was inspired by the above quote by ourlol in KenAndJulie's thread to post a pic of DW and myself. We all know what Chris (LifeIsCruising) looks like thanks to his flattering 80x80 avatar :p , but so few of us will even recognize each other on our cruises. SO, here goes:

MattJennysWedding61904022.2A.jpg

WOW, these new posting/editing features are great!

JON

What a great idea... so here's a photo of me and my girlies... a non tweaked version for anyone who has read Ken's thread and all about my secret ;)

Laura

PS This will be very interesting. Will everyone look like I imagine them to be?

LOLandGirls.jpg.49b26fb6728abaa3fb6d575b4be0057c.jpg

Jon,

Just got to ask....your link to the picture says MattJenny wedding??? I'm confused...

I'll try have to add a pic link from my home computer later.

Great idea though it is nice to put a face with the name.

Scott

Sue - Spent the last two days figuring this one out (got lots of help!). If your pics are already on your computer, I can send you an email telling you how to do it. Just let me know. Donia

OK - Why don't we do this in segments? When everybody was telling how to do it, I got too much info at once.

So - first go to Snapfish.com and register

After registering, click on "Upload Pictures". You should get a blank album to label.

Then "call" me back and we'll continue

I've asked that same question repeatedly over the past couple of days. If so, it's new to the updated boards and I don't know how. Sorry, Donia

I think it needs to be in URL format to work.

Don't know if Coiran is talking about Brenda's problem or not - but I don't know the answer to that one! Wish I did. I'm pretty sure she can email ("contact us" at the bottom of the page) and ask the administrators what to do. Alternatively, she could just register again with a different name and password. With all the posts lost, shouldn't make a lot of difference. Sorry I can't help more. Donia

Tell Brenda to try shutting down her internet connection completely for a couple of minutes. Then get back on line and try to log on. That has worked for me occasionally. A long shot at best, but can't hurt!

I'm used to vbulletin boards but not this layout...very cool. LOVE the WYSIWYG option!!! :)

This is a picture of me and the King at a TA luncheon on the Pride of Aloha a couple of weeks ago... ;)

711_348.ts1086986988000.jpg

Archived