RCI Phone Ringtone?

rfoust

I tried saving the theme from the rccl website. I've got it on my computer as a .wav file, but can't seem to convert it and/or get it on to my cell (Sprint, Samung A900). Any ideas?

I have Verizon Wireless, and I bought it from their ringtones. It's called Lust For Life, and it's sung by Iggy Pop.

I tend to let my phone ring for a few seconds before I answer it...I just like to hear the song! ;)

Anyone happen to have a mp3 of the phone ring on RCI ships (explorer - not sure if the rest sound the same)? I wanted to upload it to my cell phone. :-)

Thanks!

- Robbie

The original poster is NOT looking for the "Lust for Life" ringtone.

He is looking for the sound the phones make when they ring in the cabins.

Do a search on Morpheus. They have weird and unusual stuff you can download for free. A word of caution though. Their software can really slow your computer down if you leave it open on your computer. And you may have to also have software to convert what you download to a .wav file and convert to a ringtone you can download into your phone. If you've got Nextel or an iden based phone it's pretty easy.

The original poster is NOT looking for the "Lust for Life" ringtone.

He is looking for the sound the phones make when they ring in the cabins.

Now I'm curious about what the phones sound like when they ring in the cabins!

Isn't that an interesting ring? The first time I cruised ever (on Explorer) and after I heard the toilet flush (haha) the phone rang from someone else in our group, and all I could think was what the hell is that? After that I had to train my brain as to what that sound was. It is a nice sound tho, not too startling, especially when you set the phone for a wake up call. haha good laughs!

I have Verizon Wireless, and I bought it from their ringtones. It's called Lust For Life, and it's sung by Iggy Pop.

I find it really funny that Royal Caribbean is using this song for their marketing initiatives. Have people actually listened to the lyrics?

Here comes johnny yen again

With the liquor and drugs

And the flesh machine

He’s gonna do another strip tease.

Sure, they only wanted the "Lust for Life... Ooooooo" part. But the rest isn't very flattering.

s.

Lust for life is a song about heroin use, other drugs and sex. Thats why I always get a good laugh when unsuspecting people want the song. What a surprise when they actually listen to the lyrics.

Archived