I hope someone gets a nice upgrade!

cruzbums

My wife and I were booked in cabin PS-7045 on the Oosterdam until last Monday when we had to cancel our cruise because my wife came down with a serious illness and the doctor said no way for a cruise.

I wish everyone on the Oosterdam a happy cruise. I don't know what the weather will be like all week but it certainly has been a nice day in western Washington. I have cruised on the Oosterdam once before and in my opinion it is a beautiful ship with a nice crew.

Anyway I hope someone received nice upgrade.

I guess it really isn't all bad as we are booked on the Zaandam in August.

Anyway happy HAL cruising to everyone.

So sorry you had to cancel your cruise. I know it's disappointing. But of more concern is the health of your DW. I do hope that the doctors will be able to work magic on her so she's back up to full steam very soon.

I'm so sorry that you had to cancel your cruise but more importantly, as Jim said, is the health of your DW. I hope that she will be "up and running" again soon and that your next cruise is not too far off.

Best wishes, and fair seas and following winds.

Valerie:)

Cruzbums, I am very, very sorry to hear this news about your wife. I know you were very much looking forward to your cruise on Oosterdam. I hope the two of you will be able to make the Zaandam Alaska cruise in August. We are scheduled to be on that same cruise with you. How kind of you to express the wish that another passenger might be given your PS as an upgrade. I hope your wife recovers quickly.

So sorry to hear that you have had to cancel your cruise.

But your wife's health is more important than a cruise. Hope she is feeling better now.

We jad to cancel a cruise in 2002 and know someone got an upgrade to our suite just days before the Rotterdam was to sail.

Also sending my regrets you had to cancel your cruise but certainly hope your DW makes a speedy and full recovery.

Good you have Zaandam to look forward to.

Best wishes to you both.

Archived