Booking an excursion

misha1

I need some help please. I have never pre-booked an excursion through the Celebrity site before. When I went in today to book White Pass in Alaska, it would not let me do it. I had all of the info necessary but it kept repeating the screens. Am I unable to book these excursions until I make final payment? Thanks in advance.

I need some help please. I have never pre-booked an excursion through the Celebrity site before. When I went in today to book White Pass in Alaska, it would not let me do it. I had all of the info necessary but it kept repeating the screens. Am I unable to book these excursions until I make final payment? Thanks in advance.

There are two boxes on the excursion page. One is for viewing, and one is for booking. Are you in the correct one? (How have you been doing?):)

We are doing great. Where are you off to next? Looking to book a Pacific Northwest or Bermuda after Alaska. In regards to booking the excursion... I thought we were on the right page. We went to "purchase"...entered the cruise reservation number, ship, and dates. That brought us to whcih excursion but each time we try to pick it, it takes us back to the beginning. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do I need to sign in to "my Celebrity" first?

Where are you off to next? We went to "purchase"...entered the cruise reservation number, ship, and dates. That brought us to whcih excursion but each time we try to pick it, it takes us back to the beginning. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do I need to sign in to "my Celebrity" first?

Yes, you might try signing into "My Celebrity". Also, are you on a group cruise? The confirmation number may be different than your individual number.

We have Alaska Cruisetour on June 5th. We are on a B2B on Century November 18th and 23rd. Then we are on Galaxy December 23rd for Christmas/New Years'.:D

I'm having the same problem. I clicked on purchase and enter all my information and I get "Reservation not available at this time please try later" I thought maybe it was because I haven't paid in full but I guess thats not the case. Any idea what the problem might be? I am signed into My Celebrity and I've been getting this same error message since I booked a few weeks ago.

I'm having the same problem. I clicked on purchase and enter all my information and I get "Reservation not available at this time please try later"

Sometimes you will get this message when they are redoing the excursion site, or if they are changing and/or recontracting for new excursions. Keep trying.:)

Hi,

Sometimes you will be blocked out if they are considering or planning itinerary changes. That happened to us on our Alaska cruise-three times since we booked! You might be able to confirm you dates in specific ports on the following link. Or, try to query Skagway (or other desired port) Cruise Ship Schedule. If you think you might be getting the itinerary switched and can't find out as already indicated, you might check under other ports such as Juneau or Ketchikan to see if the dates have changed for those places, which would suggest they also changed for Skagway. Please don't let my thoughts alarm you-it will work out fine and you will have a spectacular time.

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/

Happy sails to you.

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

I got the same responce the other night while trying to book a shore excursion, but I kept trying and I got it. Charged to my credit card and got an email confirming it.

So just keep trying....

Francine

Archived