Gatorclaw's Long Awaited LIBERTY video!

gatorclaw

Great job as always Jason. I'm new to Cruise Critic but have watched all your videos. Keep up the great work. What's planned next?

Just wondering about the ring status. Did you ever replace the ring Pepper wore with a diamond one? Curious minds want to know.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl C

After seeing clips of your Liberty cruise, I clicked around and found your Carnival Commercial. It made me LOL! We are always seeing the commercials and saying "what part of the ship was that?", and "they will serve you a romantic dinner on a private balcony?", Your score was right on, Man!

I'm not Jason but I use Photodex ProShow Gold...cost is $69. I do these as a hobby for people at retirement parties and graduations and birthdays. I've also done some of my own. It's easy to do.....I suppose the hardest part is calibrating the music but the software will even time that for you to match the photos used if you don't want to do it.

Here is a sample of what you can do with ProShow Gold...

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/spotlight/demoshows_2005-12-2.html

Thank you for the information ! Does it do video or just photos?

Beautiful slideshows....

Jason,

That was the best video yet! I can hardly wait until you go on another cruise.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it. It truly is a fantastic piece of work.

I told my travel agent about your video for anyone who is going to sail on any of the Carnival cruise ships. Your video is better than any Carnival video.

Thanks again. Please let us know when your next video is out.

the os

We seem to be following you in our cruise booking..LOL

We just got back from the Valor (western) and are now booked on the Liberty for next year with the wild bunch from these boards.

Your video is a great recruiting tool in talking our friends in joining us.

I can't wait to see where you go next so I know where I'm going the following year...LOL:D

Jason, your videos are amazing. A group of us will be taking this same cruise next January looks like we picked a great cruise. I will view these over and over until it is time for us to sail. Thanks for sharing.

That was awesome. DW & I are going on the same cruise in '07 and really can't wait. Your skills at doing these videos are masterful. My last cruise people were scoffing at me for taking 300 pics, you took 2800, holy sh&t.

Thanks and we are awaiting your next adventure, a wedding maybe?? hmmmm.

Fantastic work Jason, as usual! :) You guys MUST do a mediterranean cruise, though. Seriously. Suck it up and do it!! ;) I just got back from the Liberty in the Med and it was the absolute best time ever. If it wasn't so expensive, I might never go back the Caribbean. :D

Kudos to you and your abilities. We've enjoyed all of your videos and they only keep getting better. Have you ever thought of selling them to Carnival. They'd make great commercials for the cruiseline. Again, thank you for sharing your wonderful voyage.

Cathie and Bob

Jason- again you have outdone yourself. We had an emergency come up, and I just recently missed our trip on the Legend, where we would have gone to many of the ports you visited. Thanks for letting me at least experience them through you until I can get re-booked.

A+ work as always:D

Wow!! I can't believe I'm just seeing this now! That's what I get for hanging out on the RCCL board....... In a word - STUPENDOUS!!!!!!! It was so great cruising with you guys! Pepper and your parents were all dolls! It really did bring back great memories! I know putting this together was a massive amount of work, and we sure do appreciate it! Thanks!!!! So when is your next cruise??

They are always great and make me nostalgic for cruising. Always can't wait to see where you two will go next! Also thanks for showing my husband that I am not the only one who likes coordinating formal night attire. Tell Pepper cute toe polish job.:)

JAson,

Kudos'

the vids look great! love the music.

thanks for all your help with the vegas program, i've been working with it for about a year now!!! I love it, but it's time to move up to the upper program. Is it as easy to use as the basic?????

I love your vid and digi pix intergration. I'm just starting that! do u take all the digi pix and then run the vid camera mostly as well.

my spouse is in charge of vids it can be a challenge to edit!!! lol

super ! thanks for sharing!!!

Jason, the videos were just incredible. Your parents should feel like stars, they were great. I hope if you are planning to cruise in March 2007 that you will consider Host Randy's VIP cruise on the Legend.

Thank you to everyone for all the kind words :) .

However, I have bad news for anyone who is wanting another big adventure movie. It's not going to happen :( . These things just take too much time and effort and while I've loved making all three big projects, it's just too much, from figuring out everything ahead, and then getting all the shots, and then editing it all later. I would actually like to relax for a minute on my cruise! So I figure I went out on a high note w/ this last one. But don't fret too much, I'll still take pics and have a short 5-10 video or something in the future, but it won't be on such a grand scale as my past efforts. :)

I have been doing up our travel memoirs. And last years Niagra falls is still in progress, I haven't even come close to this last years cruise this past march, Plus I've finished on 2 weddings, a graduation, an anniversary, special commemortive christmas, a vegas quickie and 2 -80th bday shows, plus a quickIE valentines day for my sweetie, just this last year alone!

Just listing them I never realized how many i actually had done!! wow!

They are fun and appreciated, but until u set down to do them those of u watching have NO idea the work involved!!! hours, days, months!!!! And some never quite get finished!!!!!

I love all the new things you did this time!!! But I totally understand!!!

thanks for sharing!!!

Archived