Gatorclaw's Long Awaited LIBERTY video!

gatorclaw

Thank you. We loved it!

Great job. Sorry we were not able to contribute any photos.:(

We finally located the camera. It fell out of the bag during the trip from the airport. We found it yesterday while looking for something else>>>>

It was a great time and we just got back some terrific memories!:cool:

Anna & Jeff

Hi Jason

GOSH! I thought I would Check Out Your Videos of the LIBERTY-- we are suppose to sail on the LIBERTY to the Med. this Summer! I was BOWLED OVER by Your VIDEOS!! What FANTASTIC VIDEOS!!!! CARNIVAL Should Hire You to Shoot Their VIDEOS!!! It did my Heart Good to See Such a Loving Family Having So Much Fun Together!!!! Keep us Posted when You Give PEPPER A REAL Diamond Engagement RING--You Guys are the Cutest Couple!!!!! It was Fun Seeing Cruise Critic Host RANDY Too!! Please let the Rest of Us Cruise Critic Fans know when You Guys go on Your Next CARNIVAL Adventure--I Want to GO Too!!!!

CHEERS!

Julie Tucker

Savannah, GA

Jason, as usual, fabulous!!!! I loved it... still bummed that I wasn't there :( Makes me even more excited for the S&S cruise on the Liberty next October... maybe we can talk Randy into singing for us ;) :p

Great job!!!

gator great job, the best, thanks for bringing back great memories for me and mrs banger. I would do this cruise again in a heart beat, if the cruise critic group that we are taking to europe next year on the carnival freedom 4/19 isailing is 1/3 of this cruise it will be great.

Jason

Fantastic job on the video. We were on the March 3rd sailing and your pictures brought back some great memories.

By the way, my son is getting married next May, are you available for wedding videos?:D

Thanks for sharing,

WOW! All your hard work has really paid off. This video is the best yet, I can't imagine you topping this one. My father and I sat down and watched every sequence you had to offer. You are truly talented. Thank you for sharing this with us, it will definitely come in handy on our honeymoon. We booked Liberty back in April and we just can't wait!

Jason,

I feel like I know you and Pepper personally after watching that video! Today, I watched every part! Really great music and video editing. I'm impressed!

Thanks for sharing with us first time cruisers. :) (15 days!!!)

Your video is amazing! THANK YOU!! It is really helping pass the time until it's my turn to cruise! I'm also doing the Virgin Gorda tour, and I have a question--Is the snorkeling equipment included in the cost of the excursion, or do you have to rent it separately, or did you just bring your own snorkeling stuff?

:) Thank all of you for your great comments. Keep them coming! My folks are feeling like movie stars!

By the way- lots of people ask: I use Sony's Vegas Video to make the videos. Fantastic video editing software.

Jason,

Can you recemmend a good starting editing software that would be good for the video, pictures, music and such.... for a "semi novice, but great with a computer"" !!?? (I don't want to spend a ton either):o

Thanks! Any advice is greatly appreciated!:D

I'm not Jason but I use Photodex ProShow Gold...cost is $69. I do these as a hobby for people at retirement parties and graduations and birthdays. I've also done some of my own. It's easy to do.....I suppose the hardest part is calibrating the music but the software will even time that for you to match the photos used if you don't want to do it.

Here is a sample of what you can do with ProShow Gold...

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/spotlight/demoshows_2005-12-2.html

Jason: Thank you so much. You have given me, and I expect many here, a wonderful gift: reliving the joy of a cruise. I have watched the footage from all three cruises, and it was just incredibly enjoyable!

And, what I think is remarkable, is that you have provided what I perceive to be an even-handed portrayal of the cruising experience. The thrill of sailaway, as well as the ***** of the muster drill. The joy of experiencing a wonderful day in a port, as well as the poignancy of "the final day".

Newly converted to the joys of cruising, I am sometimes unsure how to give friends a realistic view of what the experience is all about. You have provided me with an excellent resource to refer them to. They will see how much you can do in a day in a wonderful port, they will get a sense of how much fun it is to cruise with people they know, they will come to understand that ports are sometimes missed, and they will get an idea of what 3,000 people getting off a ship at one time is about!

You made me laugh, and you made me misty! You are very talented and I agree with those who have posted before me: Carnival should hire you. You GET IT! And, more importantly, you can convey it in such a way that we all get it!!

Thanks again!

YJk20HD51+D1PtpGx2KKE9+-0YTXLSLI0300.jpg

Ha ha ha. Nice job. I can't believe I didn't see that on the ship. And for those who don't 'get it' - I spray painted 'gatorclaw was here' on a graffiti ridden dock in Nassau. But Zydeco has totally upstaged me here. Brilliant!

Archived