Gatorclaw's Long Awaited LIBERTY video!

gatorclaw

Well, I suppose now is as good of a time as any-

:( Pepper and I had to go our seperate ways. Unfortunately it's true. I won't go into all the personal details, but suffice to say- we have different long term plans that we just could not compromise on. We still care greatly for each other and while it's sad, it is for the best in the long run.

But I'm not done cruising just yet- so I hope to see many of you in the future- and I will allow one slap from each of you for letting her go...

Well Jason..........as sad as it is,,,,,I totally relate....many met and loved my ex GF Melinda on the Miracle a little over a year ago.......as us too had different long goal plans so we called it off,........we both still are friends and thats good......i wish you both happiness and success.:)

:( Pepper and I had to go our seperate ways. Unfortunately it's true. I won't go into all the personal details, but suffice to say- we have different long term plans that we just could not compromise on. We still care greatly for each other and while it's sad, it is for the best in the long run.

But I'm not done cruising just yet- so I hope to see many of you in the future- and I will allow one slap from each of you for letting her go...

Jason, very sorry to hear that... I know it had to be difficult for both of you... I wish you both the best of luck.

That being said, there is nothing better than a cruise to make you feel better :D ;)

No slaps here - just good luck in life. You are an incredibly talented young man and I wish you the best in all your pursuits - professional and romantic. :) Take care!

Too bad! Can I have her number now?

Just kidding :)

Jason--sorry to hear about you and Pepper. No slaps from me either. I can totally relate to your situation. After a breakup, I luckily for me, I found the person I was meant to spend my life with. After 22 years and two children later we are has happy as ever and more in love than when we met.

Hang in there.

so sorry jason to hear that , no slaps i wish you both well, remember you are always a castaways always remember them smiling underwear and willy to make you laugh, good luck mate, join us on group ss#3 it is a great group they just extended the deposit date into august come join the fun for sure.

Hi Jason, I am new to these boards & came across your video of the Eastern Liberty cruise. It was absolutely amazing!! I am taking that same cruise on March 31 2007, it will be my first, so it was great to see what I can expect. You are extremely talented. I was sorry to hear that it would be your last video, but I do sympathize with you, I spent nearly over 100 hrs helping a friend edit and burn a video from his cruise this past January and really, it :eek: couldn't even come close to yours.

Sorry to hear about you & your girlfriend, :( these things do happen as hard as it may seem. Best of luck to you in the future & maybe we will meet on a cruise someday! ;)

:) :) I just want to thank you for the opportunity to re-live our B2B cruise on the Liberty last Dec. I enjoyed every moment of your travelogue- yes I watched the whole thing. Even my husband thought it was a perfect retelling of the Eastern Caribbean leg of our cruise. From now on instead of showing friends and family our boring pictures we are going to give them the link to your website. Again thanks for sharing- Ike and Sue did a good job with you!:)

Jason !

So sorry to hear about your recent break up. The two of you looked cute together, that said, it is great that you were able to end it with each other and to maintain that friendship.

Hope someday to see you on a cruise, your video's are amazing. You definately have a wonderful talent.

Happy Sailing.

Ryan

Wow, I loved your videos. Just came across them today. Thanks a million for sharing. I'm sure there are millions of CC members that would love some tips on making videos and slide shows. Maybe, if you can't be the offical spokes person for Carnival, maybe the CC board should have you host a new area where we can read tips/ hints and share video. Just a thought!

I'm sure everyone, no matter which cruise line they pick, would love to watch your videos.

Best of Luck!

And thanks again for sharing. :)

• 4 months later...

Jason~

Young, SWF here ... Loves cruising and travelling in general. Just got off the Elation 2 weeks ago and am already booked for Triumph May 12 (got one of those coveted 12 Days of Christmas deals) but, sadly, have nobody confirmed to go w/ me .... yet. (I feel like this should be in the "Personals" area, but have yet to find it on this site!) I'm sure the other forumites would love to see the long-awaited "Travels on the Triumph" or "Triumphant Tales" or "Tragedy Trounces the Triumph" - no, wait, not that last one.

Your videos are awesome, BTW ... LOVED the Survivor theme. Watch out, Jeff Probst!

Sorry to here of the breakup, you two seemed to have a lot of fun. Well you still have the memories. Good luck to both of you in the future. I'll be on the Liberty in less than 3 weeks and will be watching you vids at least one more time. Try to have a Merry Christmas, and all the best in the new year to both of you. Looks like a nice offer from laffiecat though.

wow jason!!! your video popped back up. how wonderful! we leave in one hour for the liberty and will send you the pics asap for our video.

now to the rest of you, get jason to make one for you too!!!

Too bad he is going to stop making his wonderful videos. :( Very talented & super nice guy.

Just watched your 2 sea days. AMAZING! i wldn't even know where to begin to do something like this. it was really phenomenol. (just got a computer w/ media center, so think i shld learn.) anyway, what an incredible video. thank you so much for sharing. your parents were "right in there." What fun they are! They can cruise w/ me anytime:p . you guys look like you had an absolute blast! can't wait until i go on LIBERTY in december '07. i think i'll have to keep replaying your video!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived