June 4 Freedom CC'rs Post LIVE FROM FREEDOM

So as you sail away Sunday I am asking for a few specific items once you return. Please? Pretty please?

A scan of the entire weeks compass

How bad are the wait times for the flow rider

Best times to get a seat in the whirlpools

How the traffic flows and recommend best time to embark

Tendering traffic? In Coz, Cayman and Labadee

and of course a LONG DETAILED review!

Thanks so much! Only a few more weeks for our group!

All these have been noted :) Hi Bev thanks for stopping by... see you in October :)

Em

Please can someone check to see if the Freedom will be doing the Horse Races :D if not ..are they planning to hold something similiar?

Thanks .....Bon Voyage....hope you all have wonderful time....lots of fun,laughter,food and good friends....oh and smooth waters and plenty sunshine :D

Safe travels

Liz

WYWH Cruiser

Oh emmy, I am putting this thread in my favorites...I cant wait to hear your reports....Ill be getting off as you get on..I am on the saturday one day sailing, but you have the better deal you get a whole week, I have to wait until november for that...

Bon Voyage to all of the Inaugural FOS Cruise Critic group. Do let us know about when and where they hold your Meet & Mingle. Last I read it was on Formal night before 1st. seating! Hope Not.

Have a wonderful cruise & vacation.

Nanatravel

Oh emmy, I am putting this thread in my favorites...I cant wait to hear your reports....Ill be getting off as you get on..I am on the saturday one day sailing, but you have the better deal you get a whole week, I have to wait until november for that...

Janet ~ we will wave as we pass... hey make sure you are quick like little pink everready battery bunnies and clear the ship;)... enjoy your one day sail:)

Emmy

I have bookmarked this and plan to try and post once we are on the ship. No promises thought, I may be to busy to sit down long enough to type. Besides, then they might decide I am accessiable for work info, yeah right!:p

~BON VOYAGE PBS~

Keep her floating Emmy, you all have a wonderful sailing and try to stay out of trouble..lol..will look forward to lots of eye opening experiences..Rick..can't wait to see a picture of you hanging ten on that flowrider..you wearing your pink cumberbund?:eek: We have to get back together with you guys..you're a blast!!

Dooney and Bourke are very jealous, I showed them a picture of a pink boa and now they think they are live birds!!..and Dooney has a slight crush :D

Sheryl and Lisa say hello..

I am getting my cruise critic fix here at the hotel by the Detroit Airport... free internet :) I am getting closer to Freedom... hello Michael..

Next time I type at ya all hope to be at the internet cafe on Freedom... how's the last minute packing going all :)

Emmy :)

I'm sitting here reading all the posts and this is habit forming and being a first time cruiser I can't wait to get on her. Unfortuantely I have to wait until Dec. 3rd. I'm looking forward to reading the update information on FOS. Good Luck and have fun!!!!!!

Hi All,

My name is Patrick and I am married to Barnismom who is also on this post. I am kind of the "class clown" of our group and the designated "Sexy Legs" contestant (with the expectation of qualifying for Mr. Chicken Legs). After I write this, I need to try to sleep, since we board our flight tomorrow morning before the crack of dawn.

We'll let you all know what we think of the ship, but I know we'll all love it. You would too... that is, if you were going:D. Sorry, I HAD to rub it in just a little.

Best Wishes,

Patrick

What an absolutely beautiful picture that is!! Here's wishing all of you one terrific trip, I know you all have waited a long time and it's almost here! We'll surely be thinking of all of you and hoping your voyage is the best ever!! Have a great time and I'llbe looking forward to all the "live posts". BON VOYAGE!!!!!

I just thought I would stop by and say "Hey Ya'll" on the June 4th cruise.I've been lurking foe a long time but just registered a couple of days ago. I'll be on board with my wife, two year old son, four year old daughter, and my mother and father in the cabin next door (built in baby sitting) on deck 6. This my 5th trip on RC, but the kid's first. Needless to say, my daughter is really excited. This is something like the 40th cruise for my parents, but their pretty excited too. I don't think I'll have time to get something pink, but I'll try. (I was thinking of a pink speedo for the flowrider, but I can't find one for this 280lb love machine.:eek: My wife said that's a good thing) I hope to meet some of you posters and I'm sure we will all have a great time "Breakin Her In".

See ya at the Craps table!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny

Kenny, I have an extra pink boutineer, if you like. But I know one of the group has purchased so hawaiin pink leis and is giving them out early at the pier.

See you there, if you have registerd for the meet and Mingle ( the 5th at 5 pm in the a lounge , am not sure ) just look for the nuts in pink and you will find us.

Hi everyone.

I can't believe the time is almost here. My bags are packed and I am getting ready to depart for the airport. The last few days have really been hectic for me. I need a vacation:eek: . Freedom, here I come. Be sure to look for us. We're the ones in PINK. Some of our happy "family" members are probably partying right now in Miami. Cheers to all.

bye for now,

Ruby

Hey guys (emmy especially)....your ship came in at 4:40 a.m. this morning and is waiting for you patiently...even those of you are not so patient! Look forward to the reports later! I bet those that took the overnight cruise are envious of you guys!

Have a great one!

Lou

Well everyone, I see from the webcam that your ship has come in. Sure wish I was sailing with you all but I'll be following this thread & will be looking foward to your thoughts & pictures.

Also, a very big hello to Troy & Cindy. I hope you guys have a wonderful cruise & hope to sail with you both again soon.

PBS Emmy and Rick et. al..this is the most exictiement I have ever expereinced for a cruise..and I am not even going..just reading and posting with you guys is so contagious!! Emmy you are the CC guru, your enthusisam and outgoing personality, and we both know that deep inside of Rick is a party animal waiting to get out!! That is what makes cruising, meeting new friends like you and Rick. Sheryl and I are so excited for you. I don't have to tell you to have a great time. Can't wait to hook up on a future cruise. After the little incident of trying to coax me into a black velvet speedo on our Caribbean Princess cruise..(I chickened out lol) I'm sure a pink shirt or cumberbund would not be as rediculous a request and as I am very much in touch with my feminine side, as you and Rick are well aware:eek: Although it's impact is only as good as this the first time on Freedom. Have a fantastic cruise..

Archived