June 4 Freedom CC'rs Post LIVE FROM FREEDOM

Hey Tracy!

Glad to hear of your good times! I was hoping you would post right away! Been thinking about you all week! So happy to hear you found your friend Jesus!

I know you're sad to be back but welcome back anyways!

Vic

Zotzer:

No offense, but it almost sounds like you were making excuses for the food.

Hey Giorgi,

No offense taken, and no excuses either. I found the food to be very good. It's a subjective thing, so I am sure people's opinions will vary on the subject.

Tracy

Zotzer:

No offense, but it almost sounds like you were making excuses for the food.

That was uncalled for, the food was perfect in my group. But the probelm there is always whiners on every cruise board who find fault with food ( and lots more, which others do not agree with), so I am sure that is why she said what she did. The fish was tender and moist and the steaks melted in your mouth.And In NY we have great steaks and fish, so I think I can be a good judge.

We had to drag ourselves off the ship, we loved it so much, no lines anywhere except the flow rider, but that went fast and it was fun watching while you wait. Perfect service and so much to do you could not do it all. I am exhausted.

And DEDDY made our day, he was such a joy!

I am sorry I did not make the pics, but my shirt was wet, and we wanted to see the farewell show, and had to start packing ( the only negative of the week). I looked at the DVD last night and it was awsome ( but my interview with Ken Rush was not on it, too bad)

I also feel departure went better ( at least for us) than on any other cruise, the only thing I did not care for was the carosel for luggage.

Now back to real life:(

Emmy, Tracy,

Could someone nail down if Verizon works on the ship or not? I have two beautiful kids that I will miss and need to speak to often. My only other option is spending $200.00 on a satellite phone.

Thanks for your help.

I know Cingular works. But VERIZON is the mystery.

BC2

I am going on 7/9/06 !!!

It did the first day, but that was it. You might want to look into a satellite phone if it means that much to you. Personally, I just threw mine in my night stand and said "the heck with it".

Patrick

My review is still a work in progress, but meanwhile I've uploaded all my FREEDOM pics. About 170 photos in all located at the link below. Hope you enjoy, she is a fantastic ship and the pics really don't do her justice.

Ernie

http://public.fotki.com/eroller/freedom_of_the_seas/

Hello Ernie!

Thank you for posting these fabulous photos...wonderful memories!

Janice

My review is still a work in progress, but meanwhile I've uploaded all my FREEDOM pics. About 170 photos in all located at the link below. Hope you enjoy, she is a fantastic ship and the pics really don't do her justice.

Ernie

Loved your photos too Ernie... I wonder how many were taken by PBS'rs... loved Rob's too .. okay Janice still see your green light on...

Will miss the awesome Freedom bedding tonight..

Review here also in the works...

tezbear ~ Freedom handled the seas very well... quite a calm sailing and I actually felt almost no movement except one evening as we were heading from labadee back to Miami... nothing major.... well not for me anyway..

and no sea legs here..anybody out there bothered by that?

Anyone thinking they might like to sail Freedom should think no longer and RUN to book this ship.... a jewel in the RCI crown for sure :)

Great job RCI...

Emmy ... always a pink boa lady:p How many feathers do you think are still flying around that ship!

Great pics eroller...they are so clear...she is such a beautiful ship....thanks for posting...someone in our group was wondering about the flat screens...I think they saw some pics of the Presidential Suite or one of those that may have been at a wrong angle to tell....your pic puts that question to rest...

Ernie

Ernie.. you did a wonderful job of taking photos of Freedom... with so many things to do and 4 ports to take up our time capturing her in photos completely is a time consuming job... excellent.. now I know what ones I need to add when I get back on her in October...

So right as pictures and words do not do her justice..she is to be experienced...:)

Thanks for sharing and so quickly...

Emmy

thanks for great pictures~

Emmy and Rick~

omg Rick the surfer rules!!! and Emmy you are so sexy~ and that guy you bagged in the pink trimmed tux..what a couple~ Sheryl and I just got done oogling your pictures..can't wait for more..you guys looked like you had a great time..

hi susan!! hows your mom doing? I'm jealous we want to go in October on Freedom..I have been showing Sheryl some of the pictures..and we have decided we are going to sail on her in 2008..Dooney an Bourke can't wait!! They are getting very restless all tucked away~

I'll have to have you and Emmy pick out the best aft cabin for us and we will have to book fare enough in advance to get it~

Archived