Happy Hour Bookings

Hello, I used to be a travel agent, and I used book alot of RCI cruises during their advertised "Happy Hour" specials. I have never cruised on RCI, just Carnival, and I just want to try something different. Are any of vetran RCI folks familiar with this? If so when is the "Happy Hour" specials?

Thanks

Hello, I used to be a travel agent, and I used book alot of RCI cruises during their advertised "Happy Hour" specials. I have never cruised on RCI, just Carnival, and I just want to try something different. Are any of vetran RCI folks familiar with this? If so when is the "Happy Hour" specials?

Thanks

TUESDAYS ;)

Thanks

Shouldn't you know when the happy hour specials are if you used to be a travel agent and used to book a lot of them?

We booked our May 14 cruise on a Happy Hour and everything went smoothly. I talked to several others on our cruise who did the same...and other than there only being inside rooms available, the price was right and everybody was happy!

Thank you for posting the above link, but it only shows me a pdf file. How do you sign up to receive notification of Happy Hour Sales? Is it done through RCCL or another site? Thank for your help!

Hi, What has been your experience watching the hh specials?

Do most cruise end up there sometime or another, only shorter ones? Any clue what makes them appear? How to predict if the one you are interested in is likely to appear?

What about airfare? Is it usually about the same as booking the cruise earlier? I noticed that most of these are about 1 to 2 months out.

Any shared experience will be appreciated!

the staterooms held by folks who do not make final payment usually end up on the HH Specials. As far as air, RCCL won't be doing it with that late notice, so you will pay for it either high rates or miles if you can do it.

Hi, What has been your experience watching the hh specials?

Do most cruise end up there sometime or another, only shorter ones? Any clue what makes them appear? How to predict if the one you are interested in is likely to appear?

What about airfare? Is it usually about the same as booking the cruise earlier? I noticed that most of these are about 1 to 2 months out.

Any shared experience will be appreciated!

You can also check this site out...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

This will give you the discounts for lower prices on cruises, senior discounts, resident rates and even cruises under reduced air fares.

You have to go to it and check it out, it is not mailed to you by email. It changes usually each week also.

Thank you for posting the above link, but it only shows me a pdf file. How do you sign up to receive notification of Happy Hour Sales? Is it done through RCCL or another site? Thank for your help!

You don't get notified; you go to the link every week, and see what the updated pdf file is showing for that week. Several sites post them, but they are all the same specials each week.

Just bookmark it, and send yourself a reminder to check it if you use an electronic calendar of any kind.

You don't get notified; you go to the link every week, and see what the updated pdf file is showing for that week. Several sites post them, but they are all the same specials each week.

Just bookmark it, and send yourself a reminder to check it if you use an electronic calendar of any kind.

Thank you very much! I was just hoping for the easy way out :p

Archived