"LIVE" from the Grandeur 06/04/06

BTW...RCI released the New Bedding Schedule, and it looks like the Grandeur will receive the New Bedding while in DryDock in Mobile, AL from 04/14/06-04/28/06

Radio

;) ;)

BTW...RCI released the New Bedding Schedule, and it looks like the Grandeur will receive the New Bedding while in DryDock in Mobile, AL from 04/14/06-04/28/06

Radio

;) ;)

Where did you see the new bedding schedule release?

Where did you see the new bedding schedule release?

It was released the other day on the RCI/TA website...

I will try to post all of the dates...

Radio

;) ;)

Karen Carney:

I see you are from Salisbury. I was born in Pennisula General and grew up in Delmar. I looked at your profile and saw that one of your interest is zoos. Do you do anything at the Salisbury Zoo? My mother volunteered there for many years.

It's a small word.

BTW...RCI released the New Bedding Schedule, and it looks like the Grandeur will receive the New Bedding while in DryDock in Mobile, AL from 04/14/07-04/28/07 [corrected year -tpk]

Radio

;) ;)

Yay, so hopefully she will also be "de-dented"!!! :)

Theron

Yay, so hopefully she will also be "de-dented"!!! :)

Theron

Ha Ha...yeah I hope so...

The new Bedding will take place in Drydock for the following ships...

Splendour Setubal- 5/5/06-5/15/06

Empress Charleston- 10/28/06-11/09/06

Majesty Freeport- 1/12/07-02/09/07

Rhapsody Mobile- 02/09/07-02/18/07

Grandeur Mobile- 04/14/07-04/28/07

Brilliance Hamburg 04/28/07-05/17/07

Mariner Freeport 05/13/07-05/20-07

Radio

;) ;)

The other RCI Ships are scheduled to receive the New Bedding while Cruising during the following months / Homeports ...

Legend Vigo/BCN 05/20/06-06/30/06

Navigator Miami 06/10/06-08/05/06

Voyager Barcelona 06/17/06-08/05/06

Sovereign Port Canav 07/03/06-08/18/06

Monarch Los Angeles 08/07/06-09/23/06

Explorer Cape Liberty 08/06/06-09/22/06

Enchantment Fort Laud 08/19/06-09/30/06

Vision Los Angeles 09/24/06-11/15/06

Next Up 2007 Schedule

Radio

;) ;)

Radio,I hate to ask but I'm going to anyway. You have already done so much. Did you happen to save the Compasses from your trip and could you post them or e-mail them to me? My e-mail is Doglady1@aol.com. Thank you so much.

I wil try to scan and post them by Monday....

Radio

Straughn, Yes I am a docent at the Salisbury Zoo. I have been there for 10 years and work at least 3 days/wk. Was your Mom there during the last 10 years.? What is her name? PGH is now PRMC and in the top 100 hospitals in the US.

Karen:

I doubt that you know my mother. She stopped being a docent in the early 90's. She continued to volunteer at PRMC until 5-6 years ago. It was Pennisula General Hospital when I was born. Mother is now in her 90's and lives near me in VA in a retirement community. I still keep in contact weith several friends in the area and keep up with the news.

Radio, what type are the safes in the rooms, are they the button/combination type or the magnetic strip type? I have heard that the type with the strip can demagnatize the card so you shouldn't use your room key. But if you use an old credit card, how would 2 people use the safe if you only have one card? I know, this is a very important subject ;)

spanky

Radio, what type are the safes in the rooms, are they the button/combination type or the magnetic strip type? I have heard that the type with the strip can demagnatize the card so you shouldn't use your room key. But if you use an old credit card, how would 2 people use the safe if you only have one card? I know, this is a very important subject ;)

spanky

The Safes use Magnetic Strip Cards.....Mrs Radio used her Sail Card for the safe, and when I needed the Safe...I just used her card. I have heard that the safe can De-Mag the Card, but it was OK for us...

Radio

;) ;)

Thanks Radio. I knew you would know...by the way, excellent video (and pics). You must have a camera with you at all times... ;)

The Safes use Magnetic Strip Cards.....Mrs Radio used her Sail Card for the safe, and when I needed the Safe...I just used her card. I have heard that the safe can De-Mag the Card, but it was OK for us...

Radio

;) ;)

spanky

We used our grocery store card instead of a credit card - got the tip off this site. Anything with a magnetic strip will work.

Hi, me again. Did you get a chance to post the Compasses? I hope I haven't missed them. Thanks again.

I did Scan them..they are on my Cruise Photo Page.... Sorry for the Delay

I wasn't able to get Pg 2-3 for a couple of days.... Mrs Radio was using them...oooops

I hope they are helpful.

Radio

;) ;)

I did Scan them..they are on my Cruise Photo Page.... Sorry for the Delay

I wasn't able to get Pg 2-3 for a couple of days.... Mrs Radio was using them...oooops

I hope they are helpful.

Radio

;) ;)

Thank you so much. Let the planning begin! Tell Mrs. Radio thanks also. 11 days and counting until the cruise begins.

Hi,

Thank you for your "live" reviews pictures and video.The were great!

We are considering the Grandeur of the seas for cruise next year for a B2B. Thanks for all of the info you provided.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived