"LIVE" from the Grandeur 06/04/06

What a beatiful couple.. Hey Radio,, thanks so much for the info on wifi, my husband and i and two kids and aunt and uncle are sailing 7/7 .. we were thinking of bringing our laptop... now we definitely will.. your pics and information are great... i can't help but get excited when i see them 23 days and counting down...I can't wait...

Cora

Radio, thanks for all the pics. I just love the Grandeur.

May I ask what type of camera you use? Your pictures are great. Of course, the photographer gets some credit for that too.

Thanks for taking time from your vacation and sharing so much of it with us.

Annieeee

Radio,

I have a cabin on hold on the Granduer in Nov. IDeck 4) Then I read about sewer smells on this ship. Did you have any problems with smells? I was just getting ready to cancel when I discovered your posts. Wow, great job!

Thanks!

Jill

Radio, thanks for all the pics. I just love the Grandeur.

May I ask what type of camera you use? Your pictures are great. Of course, the photographer gets some credit for that too.

Thanks for taking time from your vacation and sharing so much of it with us.

Annieeee

I use 2 Camera's...... A Sony DSCP-9 and Sony DSC-75, both are Digital Cams.

Thanks....

Radio

;) ;)

Radio,

I have a cabin on hold on the Granduer in Nov. IDeck 4) Then I read about sewer smells on this ship. Did you have any problems with smells? I was just getting ready to cancel when I discovered your posts. Wow, great job!

Thanks!

Jill

We did notice a smell in the bathroom, but we also noted that the exhaust fan was non operational... We called Guest Relations, they sent someone to reset the breaker, and everything was fine...

Could it be that simple ? ?

Radio

;) ;)

We did notice a smell in the bathroom, but we also noted that the exhaust fan was non operational... We called Guest Relations, they sent someone to reset the breaker, and everything was fine...

Could it be that simple ? ?

Radio

;) ;)

Wow, that was simple.

Thanks for the speedy response!!!!!

Jill

Today the Grandeur wasn't on the WebCam in Key West, where it shuld have been until 5PM....Has anyone heard if she needed to cancel the port stop due to the storm....

Radio

;) ;)

Today the Grandeur wasn't on the WebCam in Key West, where it shuld have been until 5PM....Has anyone heard if she needed to cancel the port stop due to the storm....

Radio

;) ;)

Hi Radio!

Where is the web cam that will show you the Grandeur? I didn't know there was one.

The RCCL website usually gives hurricane and storm info. when cruises itineraries are affected. I haven't checked yet.

Hi Radio!

Where is the web cam that will show you the Grandeur? I didn't know there was one.

The RCCL website usually gives hurricane and storm info. when cruises itineraries are affected. I haven't checked yet.

The Key West Tourist Web Page or Kroooz-Cams.com shows the pier in Key West....

I checked for itinerary updates, and there were none....

Radio

;) ;)

Do you have to reserve if you want to park at the port?

No reservations are required, just pay 10.00/Day Cash or Trav Cheques... Before you park....

Radio

;) ;)

Radio,

Did they have a Choc Buffet on your Grandeur to Bermuda cruise? Have you or anyone else experienced this? I know it is on Saturday nite but is it at midnight? Do they have mostly chocolate things (duh) and also cheeses, fruits :) & other sweets? Looking forward to this...

spanky

signman is right..... The Chocolate Buffet will be only on the 9 Night cruise. The 5 day Cruise will only include Gala and Tropical. (Tropical Buffet was moved to the Windjammer during my 5 Night Bermuda due to weather)

Radio

;) ;)

Radio DD #1 will be sailing Explorer of the Seas 9 Nt from Cape Liberty Cruise Port on June 16.... Radio DD #2 will be on the Explorer 9 Nt on June 30.... Bon Voyage ! !

No "Live" reports..... Only "Live" phone Calls to DAD ! ! :)

I will post pics upon their return.....

Radio

;) ;)

YAY! Looking forward to the pics, dad! ;)

Karen

Baltimore

Radio DD #1 will be sailing Explorer of the Seas 9 Nt from Cape Liberty Cruise Port on June 16.... Radio DD #2 will be on the Explorer 9 Nt on June 30.... Bon Voyage ! !

Radio

;) ;)

Radio

;) ;)

Will look forward to those pics. Have a great cruise!

Annieeee

Archived