MIRACLE REVIEW: Part 1, Off We Go

halos

LOL @ Halos....ur too cute in ur comments!.....at least ur almost acknowledging that many times the smiles they are flashing are as fake as the cheesecake that carnival serves.....trust me, when the cashier at mcdonalds is smiling at u when he/she greets u its not because he/she is soooo happy to see u..........but im kewl with that because i really dont expect the staff to stop doing what they are doing each time i pass by in order to smile and say hi to me..... im sure that gets freakin annoying after about the 100th passenger passes in the first hour of the day......i expect very little from the staff so obviously im not a nitemare of a passenger for them......and if Carnivals staff is soooo stunningly great at their jobs then i doubt they would be continually ranked towards the bottom when rankings are taken comparing cruiselines.......ask CARNIVAL ppl about carnival and i guess most have good things to say about carnival ...DER.....ask celebrity and holland america and rccl ppl about carnival and see if u get the same kinda answers.....me thinks not..................i prolly enjoy cruising as a whole more than most ppls here.....thats why i go twice a year......but that doesnt mean that im blind to the downsides......i make note of them here for newbies to read and be aware as opposed to going on a first cruise thinking that they r gonna be on a floating palace with their own private butler....i dare say that i prolly know more about cruising than 90% of the peeps here.....so u may wanna stick that in ur oven and cook it at 450 ......im a jerk to many ppl here because i find them to be sappy and corny......and they dont like me for the obvious reasons......luckily i have NO desire to meet any of the walmarting, church going, cornbally ppls from here....mutual feelings im sure.........lets keep spreadin the love :)

I take back what I said...you aren't 12, you must be about 9.

Where do you get off talking about the 'class of Carnival passengers when your language consists of words like "peeps" 'They r gonna' and you "prolly know"?

:rolleyes:

chat is chat.....real life is real life....i likes to keep them on opposite sides of the fence.....add a 3 to that 9er and ud be landin on my age....39...who'd of thunk it? :)......and im not bashing ppls who walmart or go to church or who find humor in corny cruise jokes....but ive been on enuf carnival cruises to know what the avg passenger is like and what category they generally fall into......and ya, id not hang with many ive come across.....hey, they prolly wouldnt hang with me either:).......so i ignore my fellow passengers and all goes well.....i dont cruise to fraternize with the crew or passengers....not on my agenda.....im sure yall fill that void just fine.....im waaaay too pompous to be socializin with the avg carnivalite.....arent i just the sweetest?:).......but when it comes to knowin cruisin and the ins and outs, i got ya covered :)....love ya!

If you so despise your fellow Carnival cruisers why do you continue to subject yourself and them to your "company" twice a year? Wouldn't you be doing yourself a favor by cruising with a clientele more to your liking? And please leave off the cute spelling it is more annoying than entertaining, unless of course you are only interested in amusing yourself.

• 1 month later...

In life, there will be positive and negative responses to things. I will always try my best to enjoy life and what it has to offer. Try to ignore the bad, and enjoy the good. This goes for posters also!

This review has been such a refreshing one, and I have enjoyed most of the replies, and decided to ignore the annoying one. LOL

Thanks so much for taking out your time to let us know of your experiences on the Miracle. I am looking forward to cruising her. I have cruised on 22 ships , at least ( lost count) and find different experiences on each one. No matter what, we have had fun on all of them, even with some problems that may have occurred on them. I would love to cruise with people like you, because with a positive attitude like yours, you can't help but have a great time!

lyndamr,

This thread must have been dug out of the 'old files' LOL!

Sorry, I don't have copies of the menus..I can tell you that each night it was almost painful to decide what to order because there were so many good choices...so we all started ordering more than one and were tasting everyone else's. It was like a smorgrassboard at our table!! The dining room food was excellent. We were never disappointed.

Halos,

Thanks for a great review! I am glad you had a terrific time! Is the decor really as "red" as as the pictures of the ship show? No sensory overload? How obstructed was the view on your balcony? Did you still have chairs and a table out there?

As to Robby's comments-to each his own. We all have a different agenda and different points of views. His agenda seems to be playing the devils-advocate. We all see what we want to see-good, bad or indifferent. Don't let it bother you.

Halos,

Thanks for a great review! I am glad you had a terrific time! Is the decor really as "red" as as the pictures of the ship show? No sensory overload? How obstructed was the view on your balcony? Did you still have chairs and a table out there?

As to Robby's comments-to each his own. We all have a different agenda and different points of views. His agenda seems to be playing the devils-advocate. We all see what we want to see-good, bad or indifferent. Don't let it bother you.

Decor....in the dining room, it's not so much red as it is...pink.

Let's just say, you get used to it!!

Yes, there were chairs/table on the balcony

As for Robby, this thread was from MONTHS ago and since then dear XO and I have kind of made peace with each other LOL!!

It is great to read all of the reviews and thoughts on this new ship. We just decided to book for a holiday cruise in December. Being local in Tampa, we're anxious to see the ship in port and sailing under the Sunshine Skyway (bridge). . . . keep the reviews and comments coming.

B, B, D, and J

Doing a serch on webshots this is what I found. Menus are fleetwide so what you see on one cruise will be on the other ships.

[url]http://www.webshots.com/search?query=carnival+menus&new=1&source=searchresults[/url]

On our first cruise- we ordered something new EVERY meal that we never tried before. Every dinner we ordered a soup and passed it around the table so we can all sample it. Strawberry soup and Pumpkin soup yum. We all ordered our own then. It doesnt hurt to taste...and can send it back if you dont like it. Cant do that is pay restuarants...you have to pay for what youdont eat. Now is the chance for you to try other things.

Even try room service at least once.

Archived