Up-sell to Spirit Owners Suite!

logcabin

I did it!! We were booked in an AD Penthouse Suite on our July 22nd Spirit sailing.. This morning I negotiated a GREAT up-sell to the AA Owners Suite for a GREAT price! I am so excited.. So, for anyone who has stayed in the Spirit Owners Suite, please post info for me.. Here's some questions:

1. Is the internet capabilities in the suite if I bring my lap top?

2. What "extra" perks can I expect?

3. When and how do you order your alcahol?

4. Is there reserved seating in the theatre?

5. Are there doors from the Jacuzzi out onto the balcony?

And any other infio, photos, etc that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I'm going to keep this a secret and surprize my wife.. Any other recomendations and/or suggestions in order to get the most out of our suite?

Thanks.

Thanks, Shoreguy.. Hey, I am in your neck of the woods almost every night. We are working at the Black River Playhouse (in Chester) getting ready to open our summer musical... Stop by and say "hi" some time.

Thanks, Shoreguy.. Hey, I am in your neck of the woods almost every night. We are working at the Black River Playhouse (in Chester) getting ready to open our summer musical... Stop by and say "hi" some time.

I will try and make a show - have not been there in years.

I called NCL a while ago, just before they started not taking calls for up-sells anymore. In fact, when I called she told me that the decission was just made to not accept calls for up-sells anymore. However, she said she would make a note on my reservation that I would be interested. She called my TA yesterday who, in turn, called me. He was on the other lince with NCL while we negotiated back and forth. I had a top price I would pay in my mind. They came down $300 from their original offer to me. I was booked in an AD Penthouse and up-selled to the AA Owners Suite. I'm very excited.

I had the owners suite last year on the Spirit in Alaska

Didnt have my laptop - so not sure

room has windows that open in bathroom from the jacuzzi

butler will take care of everything -- I think we had Rey (sp?) really was worth of penny

I too did an upsell neg

you will get any spec restaurant you want when you want -- plus we ate in the room a few times - esp when we went to see the glacier.

we also were alllowed to leave the ship first, because we had a very early flight --that ticked a few people off who had been waiting but was a huge help

enjoy

I have the owners suite leaving on 7/8/06 so Iwill be in it a week before you.

we will try to keep it clean as possible but I'ts going to be crazy. LOL we are getting married in st thomas on sapphire beach and there are 28 of us on the ship. We will put in a good word in with the butler!!

Hey Diesldood, we've talked before on here. I remember us talking when we were booked in the AD originally. Congrats on the up-coming wedding. Hey, just don't trash the suite or ware anything out ;). Also, a good word in with the Butler and Conceirge will be appreciated. I look forward to reading your review (and seeing picutres I hope) upon your return..

Thanks for the congrats everyone.. I'm still trying to find out if there is interenet access in the suite. Anyone out there know? I know we get X number of bottles of alcahol, and I am aware of some of the other perks. I just know this one yet.

Thanks for the congrats everyone.. I'm still trying to find out if there is interenet access in the suite. Anyone out there know? I know we get X number of bottles of alcahol, and I am aware of some of the other perks. I just know this one yet.

Internet access is not listed. But keep in mind it is not listed on the Dawn for the ABs and they have it.

Cabin 9208

• Crib (1)
  • Duvet
  • Hair Dryer (1)
  • Telephone (1)
  • Safety Deposit Box (1)
  • Television (1)
  • Private Balcony (1)
  • Bathtub (1)
  • Whirlpool (1)
  • Separate Shower (1)
  • Queen Size Bed (1)
  • Digital Video Disc Player (1)
  • Stereo/CD Player (1)
  • VCR (1)
  • Balcony Square Footage (75)
  • Cabin Square Footage (530)
  • Refrigerator (1)
  • Aft Section
  • Oceanview Stateroom
  • Starboard Side
  • Pier aft
  • Butler Service
  • Concierge
  • Connecting Room (9210)
  • Dining room area
  • Livingroom area
  • Separate Bedroom
  • Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

we have booked the owners suite for the POH. I learned that on POH there is a computer and printer in the room. I also learned that there is no FREE internet access. You still have to pay for the internet access just like everyone else.

Kevin

Thanks for the info. I have a "high end" HP Paviion notebook. It has all sorts of wireless receivers already installed in it. I take it with me to hotels, etc and always pick up signals from some place. I wonder if I would pick up a signal on the ship

Archived