Beverages other then pop and juice

Milk was available at breakfast (dh had to ask for chocolate for some reason) as well as coffee/tea. I want to say there was orange juice put out as well.

At lunch there is iced tea and lemonade.

Yes on water, behind the serving station they will pour you a glass

This is all Windjammer buffet info.

I have to say that the iced tea was not that good! Very strong and bitter. I guess you could water it down some, but that still leaves the bitter taste. I stuck to the lemonade and water most of the time. I think we bought 3 cokes total on a 10 day cruise.

Milk is available all around the ship for free. You can get cartons of milk (skim, whole or chocolate) in the windjammer and cafe promenade ( on voyager class ships). You can also get milk or chocolate milk in a glass in the dining room. Ice water and hot water are also available in these places as well.

I have to say that the iced tea was not that good! Very strong and bitter. I guess you could water it down some, but that still leaves the bitter taste. I stuck to the lemonade and water most of the time. I think we bought 3 cokes total on a 10 day cruise.

I thought the iced tea was brewed to perfection! Guess it is all a matter of individual taste.

I always had 2-3 glasses of milk with dinner. Our waiter never had a problem. For a treat, get a chocolate milk in the dining room - the kids loved the looks of the glass when they got it.

Milk was available anytime in the windjammer and the promenade deck, just had to ask.

Archived