Formalwear Sale

bepsf

Brian:

Thanks for the "heads-up"!

Since none of you guys have seen me "formal", then I don't have to worry about "new duds"!!!!

No doubt, however, someone will take advantage of the sale you so generously posted....

Paul

Frustrating ... I'm not to the point where I want to be to buy a new Tuxedo. I've got the rest of June, all of July and all of August (and, prayerfully, a loss of another 40 pounds) to go before I'll be looking at a new Tux. :) I'll be in the market for a new Tuxedo come September 1.

Greg, you know that good motivation for weight loss is to buy the Tux about two sizes smaller than you are now so you will have to loose that 40 pounds. But when I saw you not long ago you did not look like you needed to loose another 40. You have already lost a lot of weight:) Or to be safe order just a size smaller than you are now and if you loose a lot more inches in can be taken in.

Greg, you know that good motivation for weight loss is to buy the Tux about two sizes smaller than you are now so you will have to loose that 40 pounds. But when I saw you not long ago you did not look like you needed to loose another 40. You have already lost a lot of weight:) Or to be safe order just a size smaller than you are now and if you loose a lot more inches in can be taken in.

Thank you, Lisa, but I I have to look at my own gut every day ... and I want it gone. :)

And, I have considerably MORE than 40 pounds that I need to lose. It just doesn't look like it on my frame. Weighed in water (fat floats, so just weighing my bones, muscle, organs, skin, and such) I currently come out at 214 pounds. I am a big guy, even without the blubber. That might put it into perspective as to where I was before I began losing.

Guess what? DH tried that a few years ago; had the dumb thing let out about 2 times and it is still too small; now we have no choice, but to invest in a new one. Actually I was thinking of getting one 2 sizes too big, not too small. Shame on me!!!!! NMNita

My new Tux arrived today, and it is fantastic...Thanks so much for the heads up on the sale!!

Glad you were able to take advantage - I think they have pretty good stuff!

Enjoy!

Just BTW, my photo was taken in my Jos. A. Bank tux, and I suspect that Brian is wearing a Bank dinner jacket. We are in agreement that "they have pretty good stuff." (I bought a formal dress shirt at the recent sale.)

Archived