Premiering NOW, Freedom of the Seas Maiden Voyage The Muvee!!

The Long Wait is OVER – Premiering NOW, Freedom of the Seas!!

The wait has been long, but it’s finally here – this is the LIVE (on your computer) Premier of “Freedom of the Seas Maiden Voyage”

Be the first on your computer to view this master piece.

Enjoy

Click here

I WAS the first to see it, and it was great! Anticipation is just killing me - but thx for the sneak peak:D !!!

P.S. And thx Rob for keeping us up to date on Freedom's maiden voyage (I checked out your pics too, you did a great job on them!).

All that I can say is WOW!!!!!! What a GREAT piece you have put together! I had never heard Lust for Life all the way through before! Was that you on the flo-rider? and that pink boa was EVERYWHERE!

Thanks for putting together such a great thing for all of us to view! You ROCK!!! :D

Thanks for taking the time to put that all together. I will tell our cruise group of 50 people all from Pittsburgh (Go BIG BEN!) to watch your movie! I bet it will win an oscar for best independent film! You should get a free cruise for that! Happy Cruising and "See you on the next cruise"!

Jane & Bob

OK...you know it's been too long since your last cruise when you get all teary-eyed watching someone else's vacation video!!:( I REALLY need to "Get Out There" again....SOON!

But thanks for sharing! The Freedom sure is a beauty!:)

BRAVO !!! That was great! Thanks for sharing with us. Glad to hear your trip was filled with wonderful memories. After all thats why we sail right. All those great memories. Oh and don't forget those spa treatments:D Polarismom of 4. (and thats why I sail) :cool:

[Excited, if that is what it is called it is all your fault:D . I was quite contented to wait until Saturday night to get excited, but noooooo you had to go and spoil it. Now I cannot get my work done. ha ha ha :eek: :p ;) :eek: . June the 18 is just a few days away. I do hope I can last. Thanks ] Do the Dock dance ( to the tune of the hustle)

The Long Wait is OVER – Premiering NOW' date=' Freedom of the Seas!!

The wait has been long, but it’s finally here – this is the LIVE (on your computer) Premier of “Freedom of the Seas Maiden Voyage”

Be the first on your computer to view this master piece.

Enjoy

Click here

[/quote']

Rob -- You ROCK!!!! This is absolutely fantastic! My sister and I are not cruising Freedom until October and it's killing me! This helped some, tho!

Archived