Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville - Grand Cayman

angelkisses

I Apologize in advance if the answers to my questions are imbedded in the prior posts but where exactly is Margaritaville and does anyone have a web address. Will be our first trip to Grand Cayman aboard the Triumph and would like to sip one while there. Thanks all.

Is Triumph's port within walking distance or will I need a taxi.

Thanks can't wait to sail.

I Apologize in advance if the answers to my questions are imbedded in the prior posts but where exactly is Margaritaville and does anyone have a web address. Will be our first trip to Grand Cayman aboard the Triumph and would like to sip one while there. Thanks all.

Is Triumph's port within walking distance or will I need a taxi.

Thanks can't wait to sail.

This particular location is not online yet. When it is you will find it here. http://www.margaritaville.com/

BonVoyage

Dawna

I'm glad it's finally opened, I know people have been waiting on pins and needles. One thing I'm confused on...can someone explain to me why the one in Turks & Caicos isn't listed on the Margaritaville website? :confused:

It is http://www.margaritaville.com/grandturk.php , Grand Cayman is not listed yet. They may be waiting for the grand opening before including it on their website.

Word is that it is open but not 100% :( The swim up bar & water slide is still under construction. Hopefully in the two weeks they have since the report I got (9/13) until 9/27 that it will be enough time to be 100%. Crossing fingers.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I'll be there too on the 27th and I was really looking forward to going for the swimup bar and slide. Man that will suck if its not finished!

I heard that it has just opened. They haven't had the official grand opening but you can still go and have fun.

Margaritaville is right in the main area of town (right across from the tendering area). I thought I'd heard it was supposed to be open in July.

I will be in GC with my WH, Oct. 17th (Valor). We were there in April '05, there was alot of construction going on from last years hurricanes. Last year we strolled around town and then went an swam with the stingrays, that was exciting! This time we are going to take the Island tour to see more of the island, but we will have to hit Margaritaville!!! We got to go last year for a short time in Ocho Rios, I wanted to stay longer!!!:)

From margaritaville.com email today:

NEED AN EXCUSE FOR A PARTY? CELEBRATE GRAND CAYMAN!

Margaritaville is proud to announce the grand opening of Margaritaville Grand Cayman! The 16,000 sq. foot property has a 2 story slide, a pool built in to the first floor and is steps away from the cruise ship pier. Check out the photos now and feel free to use the grand opening as the excuse you need for this weekend's party!

Alright! We will be able to hit 2 MVilles on our Freeedom Cruise in Oct. Montego Bay & GC! We have a goal of visiting each location, it's nice that they put them in great locations! So far have been to 4. We won't have alot of time in GC due to a excursion already booked but will manage a few minutes. Makes going to GC a better thing.

Debbie

Margaritaville is proud to announce the grand opening of Margaritaville Grand Cayman! The 16,000 sq. foot property has a 2 story slide, a pool built in to the first floor and is steps away from the cruise ship pier. Check out the photos now and feel free to use the grand opening as the excuse you need for this weekend's party!

Well, that's cool! I would have never believed they would have been able to squeeze a pool into that location...but it looks like they did. Thanks for posting this info! We'll be sure to pop in when we are there. :)

it says steps from the pier? does this mean we could really walk to it? or do we need to take a taxi?

Archived