ROLL CALL-- Legend 3/11-3/18

BrittaniMV

Guillaume Colas was the Dining Room Maitre'D last March on our

Pride Crossing. We all called him "William"~~~(French for Guillaume) he's very personable and a nice young man.

MB

He's been on two of my Seabourn cruises. I like him very much.

Matt,

Last March William had just lost his Mother two months before. I admired him so much for boarding to take care of all of us when he was still grieving and in mourning. One day in the the Sky Bar we were visiting and I told him "I'll be your Mother while I'm aboard the Pride." We laughed, but after our conversation when I would approach the Maitre'D's podium at the front of the dining room, he'd turn and say, "please seat my Mother at table so n so"~~~then he'd wink at me! He's a great guy and very gracious.

MB

I agree, you will miss Luca..but, on or last trip, which was late January..he was weary and ready for a rest. He is going to visit his inlaws to be in South Africa. I know that you will have a great time anyway. We knew that several of our favorites would not be on our trip..and were sad for that fact. I must tell you, we made so many new friends among the new crew. I had the feeling that most were short timers though. They had the wonderlust. Oh to be young and making such decisions. Enjoy, Lola

Hi Folks:

The "A" List Open House has now morphed into an open house for CCers.... I'm expecting it to be from 10-11 am on Monday morning. If you haven't given me your suite number, be sure to say hi at the Sky Bar when we embark THIS WEEKEND!! :eek: :D ;)

Paul

who will probably have his CC cap handy for ID purposes...

Well, my bags are packed...(tra-la)!

Have to do the "really early" airport run...6 AM flight, through Atlanta, but I'll be in St. T. tomorrow afternoon....

Hope to see BB when he disembarks, if his bloody fingers aren't too bad(!). :eek: :D

Hope the internet on the ship behaves; I'll try to do some posting as the week "flies" by....

Bon Voyage to my fellow CCers, and safe travels to St. T!! See you at the Sky Bar!

Paul

Well, my bags are packed...(tra-la)!

Have to do the "really early" airport run...6 AM flight, through Atlanta, but I'll be in St. T. tomorrow afternoon....

Hope to see BB when he disembarks, if his bloody fingers aren't too bad(!). :eek: :D

Bon Voyage to my fellow CCers, and safe travels to St. T!! See you at the Sky Bar!

Paul

Have good flights. We do the red-eye tomorrow night. See you in St. T soon. Now all I have to do is get Neil packed.

Jackie

• 1 month later...

Archived