Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

From a previous post it looks like you can do from 1-3 people depending on weight? How long is the ride? We will be there this Saturday.:D We can't wait!

Ride is about 12 minutes long. Though I bet if you give the Captain a tip before you go up, it'll be longer!;)

We will be there in Nov, can we utilize SF beach's pool from Paradise Beach? Will they mind ? How are the plans coming along for your pool at PB?

I guess if you buy a round there while yer around/in the pool it wouldn't be a problem.... Our pool plans are being frustrated by the city hall. Stillllllll waiting for the permit:(

We will be in Cozumel on Saturday, November 4th and were wondering if PB Tom is going to be at the beach on that day. Is that one of your off days, Tom? We plan to spend most of the day there and then do some shopping. Last year while in Coz, we did the Tucan Sailing and it was one of the best excursions we have taken. There were only six passenger and two crew on the whole day excursion which included drinks, eats, spinnaker and good times. But we have decided to visit PB this time around. Look forward to the visit after reading all of the posts.:)

Barring any unforseen circumstance, I should be there! I show up at around noonish though, so don't be looking for me before then!;)

I'll be leaving on the Truimph for the Western Caribbean next weekend. This will be the third time I've been to Cozumel and I've never been to PB. The first time I was I was in Cozumel, I swam with dolphins and on my second cruise, I swam with sea lions. This time, I think I'd like to try PB. Question . . . should I bring my snorkle? Is there a lot to see? With weight and space confines on the airlines these days . . . I really don't want to bring more than I'll need. As someone who travels alone, if I've read correctly . . . the cab fare will be about $28.00 round trip . . . right? And . . . from what I've read, there is no entrance fee and there are chairs and lounges available?

Tammy, please give me a full report after your visit to PB. Our paths will continue to cross as long as we are cruising. Take care.

Tammy, please give me a full report after your visit to PB. Our paths will continue to cross as long as we are cruising. Take care.

Hi Charley!!!! My flight leaves for Florida in about three hours and I can't wait . . . to see my son and of course my cruise on Saturday. Yes, I have a feeling a paths will one day cross again . . . :p

Woooo hooooo I will be going back to Paradise beach on 9/15, I just had 1 question.

What time does the snorkle trip normally get back

The 2 reef snorkel tour that departs from Paradise Beach lasts about 2 hour so you should be back by 2:30pm CST (island time)

Hello PB Tom,

I do hope ya'll had a wonderful time on your vacation to Canada. Did you have to wear snowshoes?? :p

I visited Paradise Beach two years ago and didn't know about Cruise Critic or about you. Wish I had looked you up and said "howdy".

This year, about 9 of us old timers will visit PB (Oct 6) and will be sure to make your acquaintance. We are looking forward to doing nothing. PB really is a pretty good place for this type of strenuous activity.

Please have plenty of "Windex" on hand. I'm sure I will need my glasses cleaned, again. :D

Beachdiamonds,

When I was at PB last Feb/March, you could just walk up to the massage table and ask for a massage. They had a list of their services for you to choose from, and there was no wait.

Suggestion: Be sure to hop into the shower (just a few steps away) to rinse off any salt from the ocean or sand from the beach before your massage. It will make a much more enjoyable experience. Also: Be sure to bring a comb or hairbrush with you, as a part of the massage includes the scalp, which feels FANTASTIC, but and can leave you looking a bit of a mess.

Enjoy!

Annie

We visited PB last Wed. on the Conquest. It is so sad that the cruise ships don't give us enough time in port to really enjoy the places. We arrived at PB about 9:30 and Alfredo took great care of us! We had to leave by 1:00 to allow a little shopping before our last tender at 3:00. This year it was just the 2 of us, if the kids had come we might have missed the tender. I think they will have a blast on all the toys! Thanks for a great few hours!

I've been looking into doing a "power snorkel" in Cozumel while we're there on October 3rd, with Freedom of the Seas. The cruise line offers a power snorkel (not sure where they take you though), and I've seen another independent tour company that does it (It appears they go to Sunset Beach area). Someone today told me that they thought they had seen power snorkel equipment at Paradise Beach, for a rental fee. Do they have them there? If they do, is it rent & do your own thing? Or is there someone to take you out as a "guide"? My son really liked the idea of this power snorkel so I told him we could try it. I appreciate any help I can get on this. Thanks!

We returned to Paradise Beach on Tuesday, August 29th. Paradise Beach is a must for us in Cozumel. We arrived early, no crowds, picked our lounge chairs and umbrella, purchased the wrist bands for the water toys and sat back and enjoyed!

The beach is even more beautiful now than it was last year before the hurricane. Water was clean and the sand was soft. The rocks in the water were big enough that you can avoid them without any trouble.

Our waiter was Manuel and he was a sweetheart. Let's see, we had Nachos, Shrimp Ceviche and Guacamole with chips, no need to mention the great frozen drinks! The Ceviche is the best!

Taxis are readily available to take you back to the ship, not more than a 15 minute drive.

Paradise Beach is just a great beach day.

PS.

PB Tom, sorry we missed you! I told you we had no fear of hurricanes during the last week of August! The weather was perfect, hot and sunny! We'll see you next year!

Archived