Freedom of the Seas Promenade Family interior

Does anyone have any info about the new promenade family interior staterooms on Freedom of the Seas? I called Royal Caribbean and they "seem to think" that the rooms have pullman beds. I have been to another website and they show a picture of a bunk room for this type of stateroom. Hoping someone has been in one of these rooms and can share some insight. Thanks

Yes, I'd like to know this too. I have been checking the deck plans and for some reason they have not loaded a photo of this room. Since we are a family of 5 (and my hubby & I need every inch of our king bed) I am wondering how we will all manage when we sail on Freedom in October with our three kids.

Just got back from the Promenade family stateroom on Freedom and it is awesome. It has two bunk beds in a little closet type area, a sofa bed, and a regular bed

Some things we liked.

-- 2 windows over the promenade

-- WALK IN CLOSET!!! (+ 2 addition closets)

-- BATHTUB!! (not the little shower)

I have 40+ pictures of the room that I should post tonight or tommorow

Faithwins - thanks so much for the info. I would love to see the pictures that you took. We are staying in 7607 - is that the room you stayed in? I was really hoping for the bunk beds rather than the pullman beds, so that is good news. The room sounds like it will be great! Thanks again. :)

Ahhh Faithwins...you beat me to it...I tried answering this post earlier today and it kept timing out.

Although I wasn't in a promenade family stateroom, I remember someone asking about it before I went on my cruise (June 18). So, on the morning we were disembarking, I found two of those cabins and took pictures of them (along with a gazillion other pictures of the Freedom!:) ) so I could share it when I got back. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my Adobe Photoshop and I can't get my computer to download the pictures from my photo card. I'm glad you have the pictures that shipoflove is looking for. And one day, I'll get my computer/Adobe working!

Just got back from the Promenade family stateroom on Freedom and it is awesome. It has two bunk beds in a little closet type area, a sofa bed, and a regular bed

Some things we liked.

-- 2 windows over the promenade

-- WALK IN CLOSET!!! (+ 2 addition closets)

-- BATHTUB!! (not the little shower)

I have 40+ pictures of the room that I should post tonight or tommorow

Faithwins iam vey happy to hear from you again iam glad you did not forget us as i have been waiting for your report and pictures.

isai

As requested here are 36 photos of the Promenade Family Stateroom... enjoy and feel free to ask any questions

http://community.webshots.com/album/552000937ZaFnXL

Thank You Faithwins, For the great pictures , I think next to the presidential or owners suite we have the best cabins in the ship especially for the price cant beat that.

isai

So I guess since there is a 5 person minimum, you have to book these directly, not on-line? Can I still see the rates on-line or will it never show up there due to the minimum person requirements?

A~

how much is this room going for? I mean if you put 6 people in it does it come out to a good price or what? Let me know I am highly interested now!:)

sag1804 iam going with my wife and 3 kids on sept 10 2006 and we got a great price, all 5 of us for 3300.00.

It depends on the time of year your going but you can get 3 and 4 passenger for 399.00 each. I have been on many cruises before but never have had a cabin as confy as this one. Look into it you might be surprise.

isai

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I don't know if you're still watching this thread a year later, but thanks so much for the wonderful pictures.

We just booked this cabin for spring break of 2008 for our family of 4 on the Liberty of the Seas.

It looks great and was the only family size stateroom we could book with four people. Lots more space, a bathtub for our youngest, bunk beds to keep the mess out of the middle at night, and a walk-in-closet for us.

What more could we ask for?

Thank you again for the information.

Debbie

Archived