Robes - and cruise personaliser

vivienne-j

Folks

I remember threads saying you can order robes, fruit, etc via the personaliser - and I'm sure it was there once - but I can't find it now. I've checked everywhere. Has Princess removed this, so we just ask our steward once we're on board?

Help please! I'm worried this could be another "senior moment"!

Thanks

Vivienne

Folks

I remember threads saying you can order robes, fruit, etc via the personaliser - and I'm sure it was there once - but I can't find it now. I've checked everywhere. Has Princess removed this, so we just ask our steward once we're on board?

Help please! I'm worried this could be another "senior moment"!

Thanks

Vivienne

Then we're both having a senior moment! The link in the Cruise Personalizer that takes you to that section isn't there anymore - just checked. It was earlier because I used it to order robes and fruit. However, from what I've read here, you need to ask your room steward when you get onboard anyway. Donia

Never has taken the steward more than 10 minutes to provide the robes after I have asked.

The fruit bowl sometimes takes longer - but I am on vacation, and not in a rush.

Michael

Geoherb is right.... it's in a different section than one would expect it to be. When I used it to order a robe for myself for my cruise on May 1st on the Caribbean Princess, the robe was there in the cabin when we arrived. As a matter of fact, there was even one there for my friend who I was cruising with, and she had never even been to the cruise personalizer/preferences online, and we booked under our own names, but we had robes for the both of us. Maybe it doesn't "work" 100% of the time, but a robe can always be requested when you arrive. JJ

I agree, as recently as last week you could order robes, fruit and note your drink preferences in the cruise personalizer, but it is now gone. Interestingly, on the Cruise Personalizer sign in page, it still says this is the place to tell them your favorite beverage.

However, as was noted by Geoherb, you can still sign into the website with your email address and through "My Profile" enter the same info...which I guess is a way for them to collect the info generally about you and not specific to any one cruise reservation.

Many thanks folks - I knew I could rely on you guys! I've just registered, and put in all the information. I'll get DH to put his in soon. I'd better do the same for my son. I'll let you know in a couple of months if it "worked" for us"!

Thanks again

Vivienne

Archived