Help! Need advice

We're sailing on the Serenade to Alaska next Sunday. We're planning on packing a couple of bottles of water in our lugage. Somewhere on CC I think I read that Royal Caribbean will confiscate water bottles. Is this true? I've never had cruise lines open and search our luggage in the past. Please - I need advice.

i took water (and..uh, 1 bottle of champagne on 3 prior RC cruises with no problem.

keep serenade in good shape for me...we go Sept 17th.

and hopefully you will do a nice review and hae some pix for me to look at to keep me out of trouble til then.

No--they won't take your water. I'm not sure why you need it, tho. The water onboard is probably purer than the stuff in the bottles! At any rate, take water, if you want--they will NOT bother it!

We packed a spare suitcase with Water, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Pepsi. We had no problems. I even put a bottle of liquor in as well. Once we drank it all, my wife was able to use that suitcase for trinkets and crap she bought.

We packed a spare suitcase with Water, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Pepsi. We had no problems. I even put a bottle of liquor in as well. Once we drank it all, my wife was able to use that suitcase for trinkets and crap she bought.

What a hoot!:D

Archived