Freedom of the Seas on Discovery Channel tomorrow

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I just saw it listed on Discovery's website. In case anyone would like to watch:

Discovery Channel Premiere of Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building

Freedom of the Seas this Saturday, July 15th at Noon EST.

I'm sooo happy it's coming on the regular discovery channel! I think it was only being shown on the discovery science channel or something like that last week! I have to work so I will miss it, but I've set up my DVR to record it! :) Thank you again!

I watched it this am, very good special. well produced. Def. worth the time to watch!

here in Ontario Canada Discovery Channel showed the Biggest Roller Coasters and not Freedom..boo hoo:(:(

Yeah TIVO! Saved it to watch during the week, as I just love Capt Wright. Those folks at Anker Finnyards are the most amazing guys & gals. as they call it LEGOS FOR ADULTS. Then they get to go for a ride to Germany & sign it over to RCCL & Capt Wright is then the boss.

Now they better get back for Genesis. Yes, I did catch that August 2005 she went into wet dock, so that should be a rerun for Liberty. Then we learn if #3 is being built or we are onto Genesis. I sent an email to them for an answer, so I hope to get one soon.

Yeah TIVO! Saved it to watch during the week, as I just love Capt Wright. Those folks at Anker Finnyards are the most amazing guys & gals. as they call it LEGOS FOR ADULTS. Then they get to go for a ride to Germany & sign it over to RCCL & Capt Wright is then the boss.

Now they better get back for Genesis. Yes, I did catch that August 2005 she went into wet dock, so that should be a rerun for Liberty. Then we learn if #3 is being built or we are onto Genesis. I sent an email to them for an answer, so I hope to get one soon.

Where are you coming up with this idea that the third Freedom ship's construction is in doubt? RCI and the shipyard have a firm contract and a delivery date established for #3. After that ship's construction is underway, Genesis can begin.

I missed it. I looked in Discovery Channel's website but did not see any future showings. Will continue to monitor and will post.

Check out the Discovery Science channel which is not the same as the Discovery Channel. On DirecTv it is channel 284.

Check out the Discovery Science channel which is not the same as the Discovery Channel. On DirecTv it is channel 284.

Thanks Bill but we don't get Discovery Science. Hope it is repeated on the regular Discovery channel or that a DVD is available. Maybe they will sell it in the gift shop when I sail on Serenade in 3 weeks.

I just happend to be going through the channels yesterday and caught the last 45 minutes. It was so cool to see how everything comes together. I think they could have made it a 2 hour show, I would have loved to learn more. Also the Captain is a cutie (Blush) :p :D

Voyager Western Caribbean 12/16/06 "Our First AFT"

Voyager Eastern Caribbean 11/05

S.S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

I really don't know who Inktel is. I just got that information from an email that i got from a RC Yahoo group that I subscribe to. I think that some travel agents got the full email about it, but I haven't seen any other information about it except what I posted-- that there will be a DVD, but other than that, no other info.

If I see anything else, I will definitely let you know.

I really don't know who Inktel is. I just got that information from an email that i got from a RC Yahoo group that I subscribe to. I think that some travel agents got the full email about it, but I haven't seen any other information about it except what I posted-- that there will be a DVD, but other than that, no other info.

If I see anything else, I will definitely let you know.

Thanks -- I will also see if my travel agent knows anything and will post if she does.

and only 4 were built. So bigger is better & wanted, so maybe #3 will happen later or in August when Liberty vacates for wet dock for staterooms to be slid in. Talk last May was Genesis was next in August as it will take 2 years to build. But neither of us are in Finland, I email Ankers & heard -0-, maybe they have to be quiet under contract.

Where are you coming up with this idea that the third Freedom ship's construction is in doubt? RCI and the shipyard have a firm contract and a delivery date established for #3. After that ship's construction is underway, Genesis can begin.

and only 4 were built. So bigger is better & wanted, so maybe #3 will happen later or in August when Liberty vacates for wet dock for staterooms to be slid in. Talk last May was Genesis was next in August as it will take 2 years to build. But neither of us are in Finland, I email Ankers & heard -0-, maybe they have to be quiet under contract.

First of all it's Akers. The third Freedom class has been ordered. This is not a "what if" they build but more of "they are building it". It will make it's debut in 08. Also RCI had the option for two more Radiance class ships but did not pick up the option meaning that they were not ordered.

You might at least get your facts straight or your terminology correct. :( RCI had options to build Radiance ships #5 and 6, which they chose not to exercise. That is quite different from the situation with Freedom class ship #3 which is under firm contract and will begin to be assembled once the Liberty moves out of the assembly building to a wet dock where the outfitting can begin. Once the third Freedom ship moves out of the assembly drydock, then, and only then will they begin the Genesis project. Repeating unfounded rumors serves no useful purpose and I would suggest that your sources of information are suspect to say the least.

Archived