Tell me about the Adventure of The Seas

I was on Adventure for my first cruise in March. We LOVED it! It was my first cruising experience and it was what I thought it would be and more! I do not have anything bad or ugly to report, just lots of good. If you want anything specific answered let me know and I will try :D

The ship is beautiful, staff are great, itineraries wonderful.

We had a few hiccups on our travels with her - on our first trip, a strike in port kept the passengers from disembarking and thereby prohibited us from being allowed to board until around 6 or 7 p.m. On our last cruise, there were some plumbing problems so we had no water for an hour or so on a few evenings. Small potatoes, and obviously not enough to stop us from taking our third trip on her this fall.

If you have any specific questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them. Otherwise, I think you chose a great ship!

Hi All,

I just booked a b2b on the AOS and would like to hear from anyone who has been on this ship. The good, the bad and (yes even!) the ugly.

Thanks!:D

You will LOVE the AOS! We cruised on her this past January and had an amazing time, so much so that we booked a B2B for this february/March!!

Honestly, I can't tell you of anything bad or ugly. The ship was in great shape, the crew were outstanding, the food excellent, the itinerary superb and the list goes on..............and on...............

I have some pretty great pics of the ship, click on the link in my signature and take a peek! :)

Thanks so much for responding! I am soooo excited about this trip and want to know everything! ckrobyn, thanks so much for the photos! I really enjoyed them. Maybe I can be in a grand suite next time. This trip, it's just a jr. suite.:rolleyes:

Anybody else have something to add??

Just returned yesterday from the Aruba itinerary on the AOS and all I can say is it is terrific. The ship is beautiful, the service was outstanding. we never had to wait for anything or ask for anyhting. The stateroom was kept immaculate and the waitstaff was fantastic as well. There is so much to do onboard. We travelled with my 6 year old daughter and she had a blast. The kids club is wonderful. I can't wait to start planning our next cruise adventure. Have fun!!

:D oUR ROLL CALL GROUP IS A LOT OF FUN. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF JUST AS GAYLE HAD MENTIONED. WE ARE PLANNING BACHLOR AND BACHLORETT PARTY FOR TUESDAY EVENING AFTER SPENDING ALL DAY IN ST. LUCIA. SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE POSTED ARE STAYING ON DECK 10. COME ON OVER AND SOCIALIZE WITH US. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU.

ROBYN IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION RE GUARDING THE AOS. SHE HAS POSTED A WONDERFUL REVIEW. UNFORTUNATELY IT WASN'T OUR ROUTE BUT THE ARUBA ROUTE.

ANGELA/DAYCARE PROVIDER

I did the "different island every day" route and the trip was fantastic. As you can see by my signature, we are going back for the Aruba route next year. You should enjoy this immensely!

Jen

That may be the one ugly thing about the AOS - once you do one itinerary, you can't wait to go back and do the other. Maybe you will bypass this by doing the back to back? Anyway, you will notice lots and lots of AOS cruisers have at least two trips on her under their belts.

We sailed her in Jan 04 and had the time of our lives. We tried the Carnival Conquest the next year and it did not even compare! We are on the Voyager in Jan 07 and are so excited to be back on a Voyager Class! I have nothing bad to say!

CBabe-

If you have Discovery Travel Channel you can watch the AOS on TV. It has aired several times in the past and is from 2003, but nonetheless will give you an idea about it. AOS is my favorite ship having sailed her in 2004 on the Barbados route (AWESOME intinerary). I cruise on the FOS this October and it has some big shoes to fill in my mind!!!!

:D oUR ROLL CALL GROUP IS A LOT OF FUN. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF JUST AS GAYLE HAD MENTIONED. WE ARE PLANNING BACHLOR AND BACHLORETT PARTY FOR TUESDAY EVENING AFTER SPENDING ALL DAY IN ST. LUCIA. SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE POSTED ARE STAYING ON DECK 10. COME ON OVER AND SOCIALIZE WITH US. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU.

ROBYN IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION RE GUARDING THE AOS. SHE HAS POSTED A WONDERFUL REVIEW. UNFORTUNATELY IT WASN'T OUR ROUTE BUT THE ARUBA ROUTE.

ANGELA/DAYCARE PROVIDER

Thanks Angela :)

What can I say? I love the Adventure of the Seas!!!!

Archived