Cab fare from SFO to Pier 35

HaloV

I live in SF but not near the Docks - Cabs to my house from SFO is about $35 so I would think about $45 to $50 to downtown and the docks.

Hope that helps. Super Shuttle can also take you to the docks - $12 to $15 each.

Francine

Thanks for the info. I have looked into super shuttle and so far they are my best bet. I heard that the pier is only about 25 min. away. Not sure if you get a lot of traffic like we do in So. CA coming from LAX.

Pier 35 is right next to fisherman wharf

You should do the super shuttle or ex car

From SFO : San Francisco

Taxis

Approximate fares to San Francisco:

— Cow Palace- $29

— Downtown- $37

— Fisherman’s Wharf- $44

Metered rates apply to all destinations. Destinations either 15 miles beyond the limits of the City and County of San Francisco or 15 miles beyond the boundaries of San Francisco International Airport are charged at 150% of the metered rate. A $2.00 exit surcharge is included in all San Francisco taxicab meter fares for rides originating from San Francisco International Airport. By sharing a ride, up to 5 persons can ride for the price of 1 person.

Taxi drivers are required by Airport regulation to accept fares to all Bay Area destinations.

Yes, the taxi will be around $50.00. The drive is about 45 minutes from SFO, depending on traffic.

If you go with Super Shuttle, just give yourself plenty of time since they will likely pick up a few more passenger's before departing the airport.

Keith

Archived