Why isn't booking a Guarantee an option for Radiance Alaska?

We're booked on Radiance in June 2007, and we were told to look into booking a "Guarantee" but it doesn't seem to be availabe for us.

Is there any particular reason?

Are you booking for more than 2 in a cabin, if so then guarantee's are not available at any time

RCI doesn't usually only offer guarantee cabins unless a sailing is not selling very well. They offer the guarantee cabin at a reduced price when they are trying to fill the ship. Considering you cruise is to Alaska (high demand/short season) I don't think you'll see a guarantee offered until very close to sail date, if at all.

We're booked on Radiance in June 2007, and we were told to look into booking a "Guarantee" but it doesn't seem to be availabe for us.

Is there any particular reason?

I posted a similar question a couple of days ago. I was able to book an inside guaranteed cabin on Vision of the Seas (Alaskan cruise) and wondered why guaranteed cabins were almost impossible to find on RCCL.

One interesting note - as soon as I booked the guarantee, I went back to see if it would still be available. It wasn't... gone quickly. Saved us $80. Sometimes, I guess, you have to quick and lucky:)

Archived