Third Ultra Voyager...where will it sail?

Go to the RCI website and look for 2007 and they have the Itineraries for Liberty.I am booked on her for dec.2007 newyears cruise.Leaving out of Miami and doing western carribean.Labadee,jamaica,grand cayman and cozumel.

sure sounds like Justice will be the winning name. But we will see as he isn't Fain.........

I am guessing each Ultra Voyager Class aka Freedom Class to some, will still sail Miami to W Carib, then next year goes East, then finally South all out of Miami on Fri, Sat, Sun. Freedom keeps Sunday, Liberty keeps Saturday & Justice gets Friday.

Go to the RCI website and look for 2007 and they have the Itineraries for Liberty.I am booked on her for dec.2007 newyears cruise.Leaving out of Miami and doing western carribean.Labadee,jamaica,grand cayman and cozumel.

:confused::confused::confused:

At this point the topic of discussion seems to be the itinerary of the third Freedom class ship, not Liberty of the Seas, which will be the second Freedom ship.

sure sounds like Justice will be the winning name. But we will see as he isn't Fain.........

I am guessing each Ultra Voyager Class aka Freedom Class to some, will still sail Miami to W Carib, then next year goes East, then finally South all out of Miami on Fri, Sat, Sun. Freedom keeps Sunday, Liberty keeps Saturday & Justice gets Friday.

I will bet a cruise that the 3rd ship will not be named Justice. It's just not a good cruise ship name.

When I cruised on the Adventure of the Seas in February, the crew had a meeting where they were told a Freedom-class ship would be positioned in San Juan and the Adventure would be moved to California to do Mexican Riviera cruises. When and if this will take place remains to be seen. I think it makes sense, ships that cruise out of Florida can only go so far south in a 7-day cruise..............and how many more ships can you cram into Nassau or St Thomas during the week. Ships originating in San Juan can go to St Thomas on Saturday there may only be one other ship in port. And we desperately need a Voyager-class ship on the West Coast!

I will bet a cruise that the 3rd ship will not be named Justice. It's just not a good cruise ship name.

But think of all the lawyers and judges that would be lining up to sail that one.:D

When I cruised on the Adventure of the Seas in February, the crew had a meeting where they were told a Freedom-class ship would be positioned in San Juan and the Adventure would be moved to California to do Mexican Riviera cruises. When and if this will take place remains to be seen. I think it makes sense, ships that cruise out of Florida can only go so far south in a 7-day cruise..............and how many more ships can you cram into Nassau or St Thomas during the week. Ships originating in San Juan can go to St Thomas on Saturday there may only be one other ship in port. And we desperately need a Voyager-class ship on the West Coast!

Boy, would I love to see that happen!!! But I won't hold my breath :rolleyes: .

:confused::confused::confused:

At this point the topic of discussion seems to be the itinerary of the third Freedom class ship, not Liberty of the Seas, which will be the second Freedom ship.

well i am so terribly sorry!

I apologize if my response offended you. However the Liberty's itinerary has been public knowledge for quite some time now, and the discussion on this thread was regarding the possible home port and itinerary of the third, as yet unnamed, Freedom class ship. Your post just didn't seem to relevant to the topic of discussion and added no new information. :(

this is not relevant either but..........i hope the west coast gets a voyager class ship- so many have wished for it and i hope it happens for them! :)

I wish that for them as well, but realistically a lot of things would have to happen before it could become a reality. RCI officials have indicated an interest in doing it, but not until it is actually feasible and makes good business sense. It is far more likely that a Radiance class ship, or a stretched and upgraded Vision class, ala Enchantment, but with the hinged bow they decided against when they stretched it last year will sail there before a Voyager class ship.:)

I apologize if my response offended you. However the Liberty's itinerary has been public knowledge for quite some time now, and the discussion on this thread was regarding the possible home port and itinerary of the third, as yet unnamed, Freedom class ship. Your post just didn't seem to relevant to the topic of discussion and added no new information. :(

Bill not offended.My bad i read it wrong and sorry i couldnt add any value to the postings

Archived