FBI: Body Found Is Missing Cruise Passenger

Seriously, how could you just "fall off of a ship"?????:confused:

Not knowing any of the circumstances, I would think it would be fairly easy if you were perhaps drunk out of your mind and played around on a balcony or leaned over 'way too far on an outside railing, losing your balance. Maybe she was alone on an outside deck and didn't realize the danger she was putting herself in...? Whatever - I feel so badly for her family.

How do you "fall" off a ship??? I know it's possible but I still don't understand.

So you didn't hear about the guy that was standing on the railing, peeing over the edge, when he lost his balance and fell in. Lucky for him a. He didn't get sucked into the propellors, and b. that he was close enough to shore to swim to safety.

note to self...use the toilet, not the rail...

This levity in no way diminishes how I feel about this situation. I can't think of anything sadder than having somone one you love go missing or die at any time, especially when you are on vacation and supposed to be enjoying your self. I hope I never have to go through what they did.

vincenzo

I just saw on tv, when they were scrolling the news across the bottom, that a woman's body had been found off the coast of Italy, and was identified as a Florida woman who had disappeared off of a cruise ship last month. They didn't name which cruise line or which ship. Has anyone else seen that yet?

I just saw on tv, when they were scrolling the news across the bottom, that a woman's body had been found off the coast of Italy, and was identified as a Florida woman who had disappeared off of a cruise ship last month. They didn't name which cruise line or which ship. Has anyone else seen that yet?

It was Voyager of the Seas. No foul play was involved.

I seem to remember the statement that she had an argument with her sister and went to sleep with her parents. I have a feeling that another argument may have ensued with her parents. She seemed to have a history of issues and had found a peace being in Naples. The family said to make your own assumptions about her death. No one wants to say their loved one took their own life, but if it was an accident they would have said. They drew their conclusions based on the onboard camera recordings. Very SAD! I hope their family can find peace with the release of her remains, and can lay her to rest.

Archived